What's new

Top 10 Countries Famous for Plastic Surgeries

south-korean-300x176-jpg.26781

Amazing results!! :toast_sign:

I believe in Natural beauty.

Like the girls, not machines...

God made you perfect, why you want to abuse your perfectness, don't be shy about your appearance, be proud of it
Natural beauty? Do you mean it's alright if a girl with un-shaved armpits displays it to you? You know what? I'd puke!

Natural beauty? Do you mean it's alright if a girl with un-shaved armpits displays it to you? You know what? I'd puke!
I don't think many girls have hair in their armpit but cleaning yourself is a different thing than doing plastic surgery. Keep your self clean, take shower regularly, clean your body

But don't rush away for plastic surgery just because your nose is 99% perfect in your eyes and needed final touch for no reason

Sometimes people get surgery done and end up looking worse lol.

@Ostad @raptor22 @haman10 @JEskandari @Abi @rmi5 @Serpentine

You guys really gotta let your girls know that everyone thinks they are beautiful, idk why so many of them get plastic surgery despite already being so gorgeous. :o:

Do not listen to them, they are known for their cosmetic preferences. ;)
There is no problem with doing plastic surgery. they will be more beautiful after plastic surgery. So, what's the problem?

How do you define beautiful ? Are Taiwanese lesser beautiful to Russians ?
IMHO, yes.

Thats very true... I have met a lot of iranian girls and majority of them have done a nose job
Come on... Not majority, but it is prevalent.

Why? A more beautiful women, has more self reliance, which is very good for her, and is obviously more desirable for her partner/husband.

If you say so. :cheers:

Another disaster, the girl actually looked cuter before lol.

nikki-cox-plastic-surgery-by-age-30.jpg

Back
Top Bottom