What's new

Top 10 Countries Famous for Plastic Surgeries

Prolong use of Depilatory cream turns the skin dark. Did you know that ?

that's why I said mild and by the way whats the problem of it , women seems to endanger themselves and accept the high risk of skin cancer by going to solarium or staying at poolside or beaches without sunscreens or any sort of other protections just to get Darker .

that's why I said mild and by the way whats the problem of it , women seems to endanger themselves and accept the high risk of skin cancer by going to solarium or staying at poolside or beaches without sunscreens or any sort of other protections just to get Darker .

Even prolong use of "mild" does the same thing.

Yeah, I am sure Iranians try to get dark all the time. Get real doc. Haven't you read "snow white" ? Its all too real, so why pretend otherwise ?

actually i dont agree with the list , i know most of the doctors here dont either .

US is the first country in this category hands down !! this list is based on the number of surgeries i suppose ! and its not acceptable .

as an example , the article clearly mentions the fact that 20% of seoul women have tried plastic surgery , which made the country first in the category . although S.korea is advanced in medical care (no doubt) but the text book that they are reading and following is written in US LOL.

Also , although iranian girls unfortunately undergo a lot of nose jobs :( but still iran is definitely the most powerful country regarding medical care in ME , with over 50000 medical tourists each year from PGCC , turkey , azebaijan , pakistan , iraq and EU http://www.iran-daily.com/newspaper/pagepdf/690

iranian society of plastic surgeons (if u wanted help of any sort , click on the tel. icon and just dial the number with +98 as iran's country code )

top-header.jpg

وب سایت رسمی انجمن جراحان پلاستیک و زیبایی ایران ==========> the website !

Back
Top Bottom