What's new

Boycott Haider

lolllllllllllz @blood bhai khud per aik film bani to shor macha rakha hai . or pakistan ko nangi galiyaan deny per bhi apko koi fark nhi parta? apki films some time bhut hi low grade propegenda hoti hai . that is why i stop watching indian movies since border film .

Sirjee,

That Sunny Deol Era died a decade ago. These days there is barely a mention of Pakistan in movies. Bollywood make mirch-masala movies these days.

Sirjee,

That Sunny Deol Era died a decade ago. These days there is barely a mention of Pakistan in movies. Bollywood make mirch-masala movies these days.
22580deacf1bc67e35df81760fe5a28f.jpg

Don't be jealous ...
c5f7b2d50c6ddc8157c50bb008965b64.gif

or pakistan ko nangi galiyaan deny per bhi apko koi fark nhi parta?

Khan Sahab there is a huge market for such films in Rural and semi-urban India. People want a super hero (Usually Sunny Paaji) to bash any villain and Pak army tops that list. These films are cinematic equivalent of Pulp fiction and a rage amongst such audience. However you won't find any sensible Indian director doing such movies.
back in 60s and 70s you would find a lot of Hollywood movies openly advocating and painting Soviets as Devils to suit to taste of audience that loved it. Its not much different in India either but thats not a norm.

WOW. This Movie should be sent to some international films' competition . Not saying because of subject but indeed a very good movie.

I liked your reverse sociology ;)

You must watch the movie before commenting anything. I just did and as against the misconception being spread by the opening poster the movie has a fine balance equally presenting Pakistan as devil .

WOW. This Movie should be sent to some international films' competition . Not saying because of subject but indeed a very good movie.

There are lots of good movie in Bollywood bro. But they dont get much lime light. Watch the Shahid, i really suggest you that movie. Biographical on Defence Lawyer Shahid Azmi, really good movie.

@Spring Onion : I know you dont like it much, and in the end you say Indian Propaganda. But if want to see from acting and art point of view, watch it Black Friday. Really Intense. It give you glimpse of 90s bombay.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom