What's new

Boycott Haider

@blood

This thread will force more people to watch the movie, even those who would not have cared much about it.(like me) :lol:

will you watch it in theater ?

you will watch it eventually out of curiosity but will you see it in theater , if not then the purpose is served .
i am asking people not to watch in theater , i would rather like people to watch the movie on the internet to know what these traitors are up to .

Naa I watch bang bang my financee like hrithik :p:p:p and I like Kat
All the best. My sympathies to you :lol:

Nope. Stopped going to theaters long back.But if you are saying that a mass boycott of movies would effect its financial gain then it is hardly unlikely. People will watch it in theater more out of curiosity any way as it has been passed by censor board.

you will watch it eventually out of curiosity but will you see it in theater , if not then the purpose is served .
i am asking people not to watch in theater , i would rather like people to watch the movie on the internet to know what these traitors are up to .

:lol: so a movie showing Indian army's brutality makes Indian film makers TRAITORS?

grow some iron balls man

:lol: so a movie showing Indian army's brutality makes Indian film makers TRAITORS?

grow some iron balls man

auntyji the last time a reporter when questioned your army almost got himself killed and had to flee from the country . Balls ki zaroorat zyada apko hai

Its my humble appeal to my indian countrymen on pdf to boycott hindi movie haider which was released yesterday .

Its an anti-national movie and insults our army .

The reason why i find it really important to raise this issue is because it has become a fashion for indian filmakers to support terrorist and defend them by giving some twisted sophisticated explanation . And this is what they are doing in this film , defending a terrorist .

Our indian filmakers will never make a movie on the plight of kashmiri pandits or hindus in countries like pakistan or bangladesh but are more interested in what atrocities US did after 9/11 .

The fact is if IA wouldn't have been there then kashmir today would have turned into another afghanistan or waziristan with taliban rule .

Don't watch the film and ask others not to , use twitter and facebook to spread the word , #boycotthaider is already trending on twitter .
If you don't raise voice against it then it means that you are okay with them insulting out martyrs .

@ExtraOdinary @thesolar65 @anant_s @Indischer @arp2041 @Robinhood Pandey @Roybot @jaunty @Abingdonboy @sancho @Srinivas @gslv mk3 @halupridol @Dash @MohitV @Skull and Bones @acetophenol @IND151 @HariPrasad @he-man @Guynextdoor2 @eowyn @Tridibans @sms @my2cents @neehar @jarves @Assault Rifle @lightoftruth @Rajaraja Chola @Android @nik22 @banvanaxl @OrionHunter @Star Wars @Nair saab @Shardul.....the lion @Indo-guy @Brahmos_2 @desert warrior @gslv @Ashokudu @Badbadman @Mike_Brando @foxbat @oFFbEAT @Urbanized Greyhound @GR!FF!N @Dem!god @Kurama @sourya kharib @zip @wolfschanzze @RKO @ni8mare @Tangent @JD_In @illusion8 @kaku1 @ranjeet @GURU DUTT @rockstarIN @Soms @SamantK @IndoUS @SR-91 @danish_vij @kaykay @Black Widow @StormShadow @Bombaywalla @kurup @raja hindustani @noksss @TejasMk3 @shuntmaster @JAT BALWAN @jatt @INDIC @JanjaWeed @Indrani @Biplab Bijay @janon
@XiNiX @abjktu @Star Wars @Sidak @sankalp

I hardly watch Hindi movies. I believe some movies depicts truth ex: their were/are movies based on 84 riots and shows the truth behind it & exposes Sins committed by Indira, Rajiv Gandhi and others. However, such movies are considered anti-India Movies, but in reality they show the Truth. To hide the Sins of these Traitors-Terrorist such movies were/are not allowed to be released and they are continued to be portrayed as Real Son of soil. But, they are devils and reason behind current mess of country.

Their are black sheep's everywhere. I don't know what this movie is about, how it potrayes our Army. I gonna watch it tonight and then only concluded; whether it is anti-India movie or not. Had you not tagged me, would have never watched it. :sick:

Thats what occurred to me upon looking at the title initially. That would be a more logical request if made.

Well, I disagree with about 80% of what @Syed.Ali.Haider writes, but he does articulate a viewpoint which has many adherents, so the views will get expressed one way or another.

The only option is to refute those views with counter-arguments.

Back
Top Bottom