What's new

Boycott Haider

the problem is that they want to show only one side of the truth .
No. It's not like that. For every "Haider", we have movies like "A Wednesday" and "Yahaan".
By the way, I am just back from a show here in my town and Wow! the movie is awesome. Not as good as Omkara though. But this movie holds on it's own. Whether a hardliner or a sickular, I will recommend this movie to everyone. Go and watch it. You may discover another perspective.

Let the world watch and decide for them selves who is right and who is wrong .. Secularism doesn't allow such bans.

And if you and IA are sure you people ain't doing any wrong thing what are you guys afraid of?

Secularism ........ WTF .. :lol:

I have been boycotting Bollywood for a long time..... so might boycott this as well.......

What do I say about tollywood then.... same shit again again and again and serials??? Even worse that I may kill my self.... result??? im ending up with Hollywood and some mallu B grade movies @blood u watch serials???

no man , i watch hollywood

No. It's not like that. For every "Haider", we have movies like "A Wednesday" and "Yahaan".
By the way, I am just back from a show here in my town and Wow! the movie is awesome. Not as good as Omkara though. But this movie holds on it's own. Whether a hardliner or a sickular, I will recommend this movie to everyone. Go and watch it. You may discover another perspective.

have you heard about guantanamo bay , there hasen't been a terror attack in USA for 10 years .

how do you think chinese army treats its protesters ?

and do you think pakistani army itself doesn't do anything in baloch and azad kashmir

if IA wouldn't have used brute force to crush these seperatists then you and i would have living under taliban rule , think about it. All this human rights talk sounds very good in movies but in practicality things are very different which the film makers won't show you as a part of their audience wouldn't like it.

Last edited:
Its my humble appeal to my indian countrymen on pdf to boycott hindi movie haider which was released yesterday .

Its an anti-national movie and insults our army .

The reason why i find it really important to raise this issue is because it has become a fashion for indian filmakers to support terrorist and defend them by giving some twisted sophisticated explanation . And this is what they are doing in this film , defending a terrorist .

Our indian filmakers will never make a movie on the plight of kashmiri pandits or hindus in countries like pakistan or bangladesh but are more interested in what atrocities US did after 9/11 .

The fact is if IA wouldn't have been there then kashmir today would have turned into another afghanistan or waziristan with taliban rule .

Don't watch the film and ask others not to , use twitter and facebook to spread the word , #boycotthaider is already trending on twitter .
If you don't raise voice against it then it means that you are okay with them insulting out martyrs .
I don't usually watch Bollywood crap. Thank God for small mercies. It's an utter waste of time! Trolling on PDF is more fun!! :cheesy:

The only film I saw after a year and which my wife strongly recommended, was 'Queen' which was pretty good. Otherwise I don't touch this stuff even with a bargepole! :no:

I don't usually watch Bollywood crap. Thank God for small mercies. It's an utter waste of time! Trolling on PDF is more fun!! :cheesy:

The only film I saw after a year and which my wife forced me to watch, was 'Queen' which was pretty good. Otherwise I don't touch this stuff even with a bargepole! :no:

coincidentally queen is my last bollywood movie in theater also , was really a good movie .

i generally check rating and subject of the movie before watching it .

lolllllllllllz @blood bhai khud per aik film bani to shor macha rakha hai . or pakistan ko nangi galiyaan deny per bhi apko koi fark nhi parta? apki films some time bhut hi low grade propegenda hoti hai . that is why i stop watching indian movies since border film .

Cheap Baniya ploy by OP to get everyone on PDF to see the movie..

lolllllllllllz @blood bhai khud per aik film bani to shor macha rakha hai . or pakistan ko nangi galiyaan deny per bhi apko koi fark nhi parta? apki films some time bhut hi low grade propegenda hoti hai . that is why i stop watching indian movies since border film .

congrats phir bollywood ne apki sun li .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom