What's new

Boycott Haider

@blood
Have faith in your fellow citizens.....
If they're showing one side of the story, people will understand and won't take it seriously.....
This film won't change the perception of Indians towards their Army or for that matter, Kashmir......
Quite a number of films in the past have shown Indian Army in 'bad light'(I right now remember one film--'Dil Se')....but people(atleast the ones I know) didn't develop any permanent negative perception towards the Army because they have the ability to analyse, they know under what condition the Army has to work.....

Don't worry about the pseudo-seculars, nomatter how much they jump and cry, they have their limit, otherwise, MODI wouldn't have come to power with absolute majority with so much criticism in home and abroad......

Last edited:
@blood
Have faith in your fellow citizens.....
If they're showing one side of the story, people will understand and won't take it seriously.....
This film won't change the perception of Indians towards their Army or for that matter, Kashmir......
Quite a number of films in the past have shown Indian Army in 'bad light'(I right now remember one film--'Dil Se')....but people(atleast the ones I know) didn't develop any permanent negative perception towards the Army because they have the ability to analyse, they know under what condition the Army has to work.....

Don't worry about the pseudo-seculars, nomatter how much they jump and cry, they have their limit, otherwise, MODI wouldn't have come to power with absolute majority with so much criticism in home and abroad......
Yes some people wont take it seriously..But it will become propaganda tool to brainwash the ignorant.
Vishal Bhardwaj’s Haider shows the truth about Kashmir that India can’t wish away – Quartz

Wow those big bold letter did push through your point ... if you are so hurt by such movies why don't you make a movie showing the other side? Who is stopping you? fight a propaganda with your own, this whining won't help except making you a target for mockery.

Of course it goes both ways.. that why I am against this protest.
Incase you wondering i was also against the protest- Don't know where yours comparison fitted in-

ha ha don't get pissed now , i just wanted to help you .
Hey I am not the one who opened this thread while pissed- :lol:-

@JonAsad
-I know a movie Kamasutra 3D- Sherlyn Chopra has gone full naked in it- its your type of movie-
Link please !!!
Seriously you dont know about that?- :woot:-

Yup heard about this, when the censor board is full of corrupt anti national garbage. This is not the first time either. The head of the board was arrested, he took money for clearing films.

Also during the congress time there was far worse stuff made, there was even an anti Indian army documentary made, financed by the I&B ministry! It was being shown at some film festival, people were disgusted and started protesting, movie was taken off.

Also heard that this guy signed the petition against Modi, and is a part of aap?

There is nothing wrong in movie, and no one denying that the Army done no wrong things in K. The army is not perfect, they are also people.

But because of some rotten apples, like some did some wrong thing in K, one cant blame the whole Kashmiri people or to Indian Army.

You're a sane voice on here. And I highly appreciate it. I completely agree, where armies are deployed to do the job of police, brutalities are a natural occurrence. Soldiers are made to kill and focus on mission above all, active insurgency can sometimes cause collateral damage when military forces are deployed in response.

I'm not absolving them of the crimes in Kashmir. But I appreciate your effort to see clearly.

Looks like the ISI is at it again this time producing anti-IA movies in bollywood 8-)

And then you cry about pandits of kashmir valley like when Sikhs assassinated Indira, Hindus killed sikhs in hundreds and thousands. Likewise when Indian army raped, killed, tortured the people of kashmir valley, they turned against the pandit community but your ilk blame this on Pakistan, ISI and what not
Who you are replying to and why? Cant you see his mentality of how low (if at all) he thinks of humans? He takes raping as a way of teaching lesson. What is the fault of the rape victims? If I commit a crime (lets assume struggling for freedom is a crime, though Gandhi and his lot did the same against Brits), should the women of my family be punished for that? He wont understand it till his mother, sister, wife or daughter would go through it, and perhaps not even after that because he seems to mentally masturbate through hearing these sub-human and sad stories. Such posters don't deserve to be replied at all.

Its my humble appeal to my indian countrymen on pdf to boycott hindi movie haider which was released yesterday .

Its an anti-national movie and insults our army .

The reason why i find it really important to raise this issue is because it has become a fashion for indian filmakers to support terrorist and defend them by giving some twisted sophisticated explanation . And this is what they are doing in this film , defending a terrorist .

Our indian filmakers will never make a movie on the plight of kashmiri pandits or hindus in countries like pakistan or bangladesh but are more interested in what atrocities US did after 9/11 .

The fact is if IA wouldn't have been there then kashmir today would have turned into another afghanistan or waziristan with taliban rule .

Don't watch the film and ask others not to , use twitter and facebook to spread the word , #boycotthaider is already trending on twitter .
If you don't raise voice against it then it means that you are okay with them insulting out martyrs .

@ExtraOdinary @thesolar65 @anant_s @Indischer @arp2041 @Robinhood Pandey @Roybot @jaunty @Abingdonboy @sancho @Srinivas @gslv mk3 @halupridol @Dash @MohitV @Skull and Bones @acetophenol @IND151 @HariPrasad @he-man @Guynextdoor2 @eowyn @Tridibans @sms @my2cents @neehar @jarves @Assault Rifle @lightoftruth @Rajaraja Chola @Android @nik22 @banvanaxl @OrionHunter @Star Wars @Nair saab @Shardul.....the lion @Indo-guy @Brahmos_2 @desert warrior @gslv @Ashokudu @Badbadman @Mike_Brando @foxbat @oFFbEAT @Urbanized Greyhound @GR!FF!N @Dem!god @Kurama @sourya kharib @zip @wolfschanzze @RKO @ni8mare @Tangent @JD_In @illusion8 @kaku1 @ranjeet @GURU DUTT @rockstarIN @Soms @SamantK @IndoUS @SR-91 @danish_vij @kaykay @Black Widow @StormShadow @Bombaywalla @kurup @raja hindustani @noksss @TejasMk3 @shuntmaster @JAT BALWAN @jatt @INDIC @JanjaWeed @Indrani @Biplab Bijay @janon
@XiNiX @abjktu @Star Wars @Sidak @sankalp

Bro I promise that I'll not watch in theater but a pirated version (online) only!

PS: If any one ntrested pirated DVDs via Pakistan route will be available in China early next wk. :D

Back
Top Bottom