What's new

Boycott Haider

common man , i say udaan in theater , the theater was more than half empty though . The young generation in india wants to see some meaningful cinema but not the the kind of movies which insults our army and supports separatists .
Let It be man I saw Hollywood movies were you can see genocide of natives american by British white Americans .let them do what they want in the end it's people who decide it all. It's beauty of democracy you cannot see such movies in opposite side of a border . #boycott haider campaign was started by people themselves no political party raked this issue.So leave it on the hands of people to judge what type of movies they actually like to see.

:D when i used to avoid bollywood crap you bharotis were yelling now you bharotis yourself are calling bollywood crap :D and am just downloading haider lets see what it is

Aiina Un ko Dikhaya to Bura Maan Gaye...
576d85d3540e31d776371f6903bc654e.jpg

da8fbb06a54cb6893d10b4aad2045767.jpg

9a4cfdd266b8e083adfe3a8fb6ea09d2.jpg

:D when i used to avoid bollywood crap you bharotis were yelling now you bharotis yourself are calling bollywood crap :D and am just downloading haider lets see what it is

you will like it , it has everything with which a pakistani can feel connected with .

you will like it , it has everything with which a pakistani can feel connected with .

I dont watch movies for political reasons so let me decide what i will like or feel you are nobody to assume things on our behalf .

You are frustrated at your own movie and end up calling your film industry a big crap well thats enough ;) even if i am not feeling connected to it

watch it in theater please ... :smitten:

if IA wouldn't have used brute force to crush these seperatists then you and i would have living under taliban rule

Absolutely. While Human rights are of paramount importance, you cannot let it become a roadblock for armed forces. they are mandated to restore peace and sovereignty and while on most occasions, they exercise constraint, situation does sometimes turn ugly.
Recently during Floods in J&K, Armymen as usual were the last men standing providing relief and support even to hardliners. & what did they get in return, criticism. Armed forces are mature and capable enough to handle such acts, but as an ordinary citizens, we must think why in name of freedom we'll keep testing their patience.

@blood

This thread will force more people to watch the movie, even those who would not have cared much about it.(like me) :lol:

@blood

This thread will force more people to watch the movie, even those who would not have cared much about it.(like me) :lol:
Thread will impact nothing haider is high intellectual meaning movie no one is dare to watch this movie to get extremely bored.except few couples to make out in dark of movie theatre

I dont watch movies for political reasons so let me decide what i will like or feel you are nobody to assume things on our behalf .

You are frustrated at your own movie and end up calling your film industry a big crap well thats enough ;) even if i am not feeling connected to it

what to do we have set the standards so high that most the movies in bollywood end up as crap

unlike in pakistan where there is only one actor and one film produced in the entire year , the same story of an pakistani ISI agent with his fake british accent . And you guys have no other choice but to watch it bcz if you don't then you will have wait for another 12 months for next eid .

what to do we have set the standards so high that most the movies in bollywood end up as crap

unlike in pakistan where there is only one actor and one film produced in the entire year , the same story of an pakistani ISI agent with his fake british accent . And you guys have no other choice but to watch it bcz if you don't then you will have wait for another 12 months for next eid .

:lol: well you are comparing your crap with our crap :D even thats an achievement keeping in view the difference between resources at both sides hehehehe specially when we have maja gama type of producers here

Back
Top Bottom