What's new

Boycott Haider

Ok I get your point, but still I believe boycott is wrong. Lets agree to disagree :bunny:

I don't even watch bollywood movies anymore. Last bollywood movie that i watched was one in which Rani mukherjee while being married to Abhishek bacchan, ran away eith Sharukh who was husband of Priety Zinta.

For past 2 year i have not watch movie of any kind. These days i prefer serials like Game of Thrones and Hannibal.

I was arguing regarding morality and propriety of movie boycott.

I don't even watch bollywood movies anymore. Last bollywood movie that i watched was one in which Rani mukherjee while being married to Abhishek bacchan, ran away eith Sharukh who was husband of Priety Zinta.

For past 2 year i have not watch movie of any kind. These days i prefer serials like Game of Thrones and Hannibal.

I was arguing regarding morality and propriety of movie boycott.
what's with the Game of Thrones? Heard from many people how one must watch it. How good is it?

what's with the Game of Thrones? Heard from many people how one must watch it. How good is it?

It is a very good serial. Probably best on TV. It is based on novel "Story of fire and Ice" which in turn is loosely based on English and scottish history.

If you watch it, watch it from starting.

@ranjeet For watching game of thrones ( ie free download ). First download u torrent ( free software then install it). Then Type pirate bay proxy in google ( ********* is banned. Then click on second link and type game of thrones season is navigation bar. Then click SE on right hand corner. then click on horseshoe shaped icon of the torrent that you want to download .

Advice: Download 4 gb file if you have computer and 8 gb if you want to watch on TV for optimum quality. And download from first season ownwards.

Hannibal is also a great series.

Last edited:
It is a very good serial. Probably best on TV. It is based on novel "Story of fire and Ice" which in turn is loosely based on English and scottish history.

If you watch it, watch it from starting.
Thanx might give a try.

How many of you knw that shahid kapoor is a muslim?
His father Pankaj Kapur is a Punjabi Hindu/Sikh while his mothe Neelima Azeem comes from a Muslim family.Lastly u read the Wikepedia of Shahid Kapoor,Shahid Kapoor uses the last name Khattar, his stepfather's Rajesh Khattar's surname, on his passport.

These days I find saas bahu serial better than Bollywood movies. :big_boss::lol:

These days quality of TV serials, at least those of English language, has become better than that of Hollywood movies.

koi ni khoon muh lag chuka hai .... shikar dhoond hi lenge.

Bhai sirf censored stuff hi nahin , storyline bhi bahut solid hai.

@ranjeet bhai,

Purani post mein link add kiya hain. Check kiya kya?

These days quality of TV serials, at least those of English language, has become better than that of Hollywood movies.

Bhai sirf censored stuff hi nahin , storyline bhi bahut solid hai.

@ranjeet bhai,

Purani post mein link add kiya hain. Check kiya kya?
Thank you, Bookmarked it. long weekend hai start karta hoon dekhna.

These days I find saas bahu serial better than Bollywood movies. :big_boss::lol:
What do I say about tollywood then.... same shit again again and again and serials??? Even worse that I may kill my self.... result??? im ending up with Hollywood and some mallu B grade movies @blood u watch serials???

Thank you, Bookmarked it. long weekend hai start karta hoon dekhna.

Bhai torrent hai. Download par lagana padega.

Aapka connection agar fast na ho to torrent ke andar priority decide kar dena. Season 1 ke episode high, 2 ke medium aur 3 ke low.

Iske liye jab u torrent par torrent dikh jaye, to file pe click karne ke baad, torrent ki subfile ( sabse neeche ) pe left click kar ke, prority ko choose kar ke Hi med Lo set kar dena.

What do I say about tollywood then.... same shit again again and again and serials??? Even worse that I may kill my self.... result??? im ending up with Hollywood and some mallu B grade movies @blood u watch serials???

Bhai,

These days English serials are better than even hollywood movies.

Last edited:
Let the world watch and decide for them selves who is right and who is wrong .. Secularism doesn't allow such bans.

And if you and IA are sure you people ain't doing any wrong thing what are you guys afraid of?

Back
Top Bottom