What's new

Boycott Haider

exactly bro
director of new york was a muslim .

'main ho naa' if you have seen .

and check out who is the script writer of this movie .

The same director Kabir Khan was the director of a documentary on Subash Chandra Bose during 99.

Why sirjee?

Boycotting is not same as burning theaters. It simply implies not watching a movie, and lobbying you friends to not watch it.

Boycotting is most moral of all actions against lopsided movies.
Nah counter narrative is required, or else it keep things simmering under the surface before sh!t hit the fan. who stopped anyone to make a movie about how kashmiri pandits were driven out? let the others know how the rough end of a stick feels like.

Holy crap..... for a moment i though i had logged on to Bharat Rakshak by mistake.....

Why sirjee?

Boycotting is not same as burning theaters. It simply implies not watching a movie, and lobbying you friends to not watch it.

Boycotting is most moral of all actions against lopsided movies.

thats the point

in a secular democracy they have the right to abuse our armed forces and our prime minister .

but if we ask people to reject something we feel is anti-national we suddenly become anti-democratic .

i am not asking someone to burn down a theater but to not watch this movie because i feel it insults our armed forces and to accept it or not is their choice .

This rating of this movie on IMDB is 8.9 and it seems to be adapted from hamlet. I'll watch it with reena.

Nah counter narrative is required, or else it keep things simmering under the surface before sh!t hit the fan. who stopped anyone to make a movie about how kashmiri pandits were driven out? let the others know how the rough end of a stick feels like.

Sirjee, look at practical aspect of boycott.

Every filmmaker needs money. A successful boycott could hit bottomline of filmproducer; After losing money one or twice, no one is going to fund this type of movie again. In past, only political parties could organize boycott and there was a negative outcome of boycott call , that of quipping public interest.But these days, even individuals could organize a boycott movement.

Counternarrative should reinforce political movement aimed at hitting bottomline of biased filmmakers, not supplant it.

How many of you knw that shahid kapoor is a muslim?

we are the biggest democratic country in the world. let keep it that way.
Democracy is our jugular vein 8-)

@Astra-2013 like your signature bro.
although i am a Hardcore Hidutava guy:D, i m also against banning or boycotting this movies.
ese ham log overly sensitive ho jayege to kaise kaam chalega
And please dont assume indian public is ch@tiya.

So it is a truth, what's problem in it ?
What about the wrong things done by militants,there has also been reports of forcible abduction by militants,What Indians r facing a problem in Kashmir,I feel Pakistan is facing a similar situation in Balochistan

And then you cry about pandits of kashmir valley like when Sikhs assassinated Indira, Hindus killed sikhs in hundreds and thousands. Likewise when Indian army raped, killed, tortured the people of kashmir valley, they turned against the pandit community but your ilk blame this on Pakistan, ISI and what not

Apples & oranges,About Sikhs,the attack on Siks happened in 1984,some 30 years ago.It was an accidental voilence But what happening in Pakistan is totally different. There has been regular attacks on minoirites every now & then.About Hindus Pandits,many of them were forced to leave the Kashmir by Islmaic militants.

Last edited:
Sirjee, look at practical aspect of boycott.

Every filmmaker needs money. A successful boycott could hit bottomline of filmproducer; After losing money one or twice, no one is going to fund this type of movie again. In past, only political parties could organize boycott and there was a negative outcome of boycott call , that of quipping public interest.But these days, even individuals could organize a boycott movement.

Counternarrative should reinforce political movement aimed at hitting bottomline of biased filmmakers, not supplant it.
You do know most of the movies from the big production houses recover their cost of production before release?

You do know most of the movies from the big production houses recover their cost of production before release?

If people do not go to watch a movie, someone somewhere in distribution chain take losses. It could be producers, or it could be Multiplex owners. Box office flopping of a genre makes that genre less attractive.

If people do not go to watch a movie, someone somewhere in distribution chain take losses. It could be producers, or it could be Multiplex owners. Box office flopping of a genre makes that genre less attractive.
Ok I get your point, but still I believe boycott is wrong. Lets agree to disagree :bunny:

Back
Top Bottom