What's new

The Indomitable Indian Spirit : Making Impossible to Possible

Cant blame them!!!! You are one of them.... cant blame you!!!!
You are not coming back to India, are you????

Don't want to, when own country dejected you, US gave me a chance with scholarship and financial aid, have the privilege to work alongside some of the best brains in the field.

Its a disgrace having people with Indian and a foreign flag side by side underneath their name. These people are not Indians and should never be treated as one. Extremely greedy, selfish and polluted by a sleazy foreign culture, is what i can describe after my interactions with scores of them in real life. These people should be black marked in the database and should never ever be granted Indian Citizen ship if ever they want to return to India. I hope they never return!!
Idiots!

Don't want to, when own country dejected you, US gave me a chance with scholarship and financial aid, have the privilege to work alongside some of the best brains in the field.
Well.... wish u gud luk in ur life then!!!!
Anyway im not leaving this nation even if whole Indians turn against me!!!
I love my mother not my brothers!!

Good for you then, even if I go back, there is nowhere I can find employment, even in US the technology is in it's nascent stage.

One cannot blame the students who has moved to developed worlds for making a career, the environment for research and development in India is next to pathetic. Even if one pursues higher education in lines of PhD, the stipend is than that of a IT fresher.

You cannot expect one to pursue 13 years in academics, and get peanuts in exchange for that. Indians have achieved a lot overseas, only if government had acknowledged the potential before, things would have been very different now.

I completely agree with you. Compare the PhD studentship in UK..an EU student gets something from £1300-£2600 as a stipend to cover the living expenses....where as a JRF or SRF will fetch you a Rs 16000 to 35,000 (correct me if I am wrong). These fellowships are less than what people earn working in a call center or what one might earn after getting an BCA from and grade B institute. Furthermore most of the PhD selection procedure is grey and incompetent students might get a studentship given he/she has connections.
Post PhD job and scopes are also limited. One cannot blame people who look for greener pastures...what every body seek is a good salary and recognition, if India fails to provide students will look abroad.

Please get out as fast as you can. We are looking forward to reduce our population too. Thank you.

The thread started out with a superb speech about Indians working for India and doing great wonders. It was all about their heroism. Then came the cowards and leeches who were subsidized by the country and tax payers to get cheaper higher education. Having gotten benefit of that now the assholes are preening about how they have kicked India and how whores in India get better money.

Well if you were abroad in USA, you would have to pay through your nose for the higher education. From students in UK to students in USA, they are knee deep in student loans and start out their careers by being 100 k to 200 k dollars in debt.
I don't know what is inside you but you don't understand at all. Nither I have done my studies on government subsidies, nor I have recieved any reservations in my study or job. I did my studies by paying the hard earned money from my parents. I pay taxes so don't you try to give us lecture that we should leave our country. Who the hell you are. I hate corruption and fantasy about the achievements which in all probability were achieved by bright minds but the corrupted officials would have claimed the prize as it happens here. Now get down from horse and smell the land dear. Thank you.

Its not like that if you go outside then you don't love your country. It depends on situation also. Your immediate superior claims your hard work and you get nothing after your hard work. Then you will realize. Leaving your country is really painful. Thank you.

Last edited:
Its a disgrace having people with Indian and a foreign flag side by side underneath their name. These people are not Indians and should never be treated as one. Extremely greedy, selfish and polluted by a sleazy foreign culture, is what i can describe after my interactions with scores of them in real life. These people should be black marked in the database and should never ever be granted Indian Citizen ship if ever they want to return to India. I hope they never return!!
Idiots!

Thank you, do that ASAP. That'll expedite the process for us getting a PR. I don't think India needs scientists anymore, in Vedic times India was more advanced than present technologies, all we need is few experts in Sanskrit and a bunch of cow worshippers. :D

In India, engineering only meant to be absorbed by IT or ITeS sector, people who has an natural apathy for programming, like me, struggle to find proper employment in the nation. This nation didin't cared for me when i was jobless, after my father's death, i had to work in Reliance Telecom for a meager 8K for pocket money, and that included night shifts. A whore earns more than that.

And people expects us to work for the nation, where we are treated worse than a whore for the sake a patriotism. Imagination much?
we know that u love India and we also love India it's our Mother Land.

Thank you, do that ASAP. That'll expedite the process for us getting a PR. I don't think India needs scientists anymore, in Vedic times India was more advanced than present technologies, all we need is few experts in Sanskrit and a bunch of cow worshippers. :D
99% of the people cursing you here would have felt obliged if they had the same academic brilliance as you have and never had missed the slightest opportunity to go and settle in abroad.

I don't know what is inside you but you don't understand at all. Nither I have done my studies on government subsidies, nor I have recieved any reservations in my study or job. I did my studies by paying the hard earned money from my parents. I pay taxes so don't you try to give us lecture that we should leave our country. Who the hell you are. I hate corruption and fantasy about the achievements which in all probability were achieved by bright minds but the corrupted officials would have claimed the prize as it happens here. Now get down from horse and smell the land dear. Thank you.

For your information, all higher education in India is subsidized even after paying tuition fees by your parents hard earned money. The opening article itself mentioned the govt spends 1.7 crores per IIT graduate. Did you read that? I did not give you any lecture which you did not want yourself. You were saying you wanted to get out of the country, I just said God Speed. That it would be helpful in reducing the population burden of my country.

Ohhh so your lordship hates corruption unlike the rest of us who love corruption, right? Yup, there is no corruption anywhere else in the world at all. Now continue riding your horse until you reach oblivion. You would be worthless to India anyway.

99% of the people cursing you here would have felt obliged if they had the same academic brilliance as you have and never had missed the slightest opportunity to go and settle in abroad.

There are scores of people in India who make tons of money who could move anywhere in the world but do not feel the need to. All our celebrities live in India. They could have lived anywhere in the world. I think it is only people who come from slums and extreme poverty who feel privileged to live abroad.

Back
Top Bottom