What's new

The Indomitable Indian Spirit : Making Impossible to Possible

Also this thread was about how India is getting technologically so advanced. It is doing so without these Bengalis help. The scientists in ISRO, BARC, DRDO seem very happy with their jobs and there are thousands and thousands of them there. Some dumbos in their 30s still living off govt stipends are talking about what the govt owes them. One could understand such sentiment if they were the inventors of something really big, but these are useless fellows with nothing to their name.

I hope you had the intellectual capacity to comprehend the difference.

I was commenting on your quote about how others are taking jibes at this guy because of their inability to move to a Western country. I gave the name of celebrities just to show their wealth power. Like that there are millions in India who are actually very wealthy but still choose to live in India.

Now if you are talking of job opportunities, then there are thousands of scientists too working in India and no they are not some rejects of universities. Considering much of Indian technical advancement was in face of technology denial by the developed world, these guys are heroes. The best among the best to have gotten us where they have.

Thank you, do that ASAP. That'll expedite the process for us getting a PR. I don't think India needs scientists anymore, in Vedic times India was more advanced than present technologies, all we need is few experts in Sanskrit and a bunch of cow worshippers. :D
Yeah.... like your the father of isro!!! And the one that contributed to mars mission!!! Stay there we are not asking you to come back.... we have our scientist who can work even better you!!!! You contribute nothing to india.... still talking like Einstein!! Abdul kalam azad would have flyed to US if he wanted to, so he can get better pay.....he worked for nation not for pay!!! As for Sanskrit part Yes we are proud of our history and will strive for the best in future even without you!!!

I was commenting on your quote about how others are taking jibes at this guy because of their inability to move to a Western country. I gave the name of celebrities just to show their wealth power. Like that there are millions in India who are actually very wealthy but still choose to live in India.

Now if you are talking of job opportunities, then there are thousands of scientists too working in India and no they are not some rejects of universities. Considering much of Indian technical advancement was in face of technology denial by the developed world, these guys are heroes. The best among the best to have gotten us where they have.

Please advise, what have you ever achieved?

Also, India's contribution to science in the modern is minuscule. In fact the USA has contributed more to the world in the last ten years than all of India's history.

Good for you then, even if I go back, there is nowhere I can find employment, even in US the technology is in it's nascent stage.
He has never been in such a situation. he will never be able to understand.

Message me in the Indian Defence Facebook page, and I'll reply.

Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan, Aishwarya Rai.
ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Please advise, what have you ever achieved?

Also, India's contribution to science in the modern is minuscule. In fact the USA has contributed more to the world in the last ten years than all of India's history.

Me, I made good money for myself while still living in India.

India started out as a country raped by white men and then sanctioned to its eyeballs until recently unlike US which was living off the loot of the world and had huge amount of networking and recourse to scientists from everywhere in the world and is unsurprisingly better off.

So it is a shame you would look down on people who beat all odds and in a fair and square manner. No surprises there though.

Back
Top Bottom