What's new

The Indomitable Indian Spirit : Making Impossible to Possible

ye to aapas me hi lad mare:rofl:

My Opinion:
If patriotism crosses it's limit it also becomes just another tool to emotionally fool or blackmail peoples. "Ati sarvatra varjayet"
actually problem in India is that those who give lectures on patriotism or social service to others, don't follow it themselves. so Dont give lectures to others just do it and set and example, others will follow.

Australia has about as many people as Mumbai. Let me know when Mumbai produces more scientific publications than Australia. Or is superior in any form of human endeavour.

Frankly half the shit I see published even here in Australia is utter crap. In my three years doing literature review globally, I've found a couple of papers from India which has any sort of worthwhile contribution to my fields of study in mathematics, mechanisms and machines, robotics and solid state physics. (yes very diverse)

Australia is 2-1/2 the size of India and networked with the first world and has never been sanctioned for anything. Maybe you will be able to spot the difference now that I have highlighted the difference between Australia and India.

Poor Mumbai on other hand was never meant as the technology hub of our country, still I would say demonstrably Mumbai has produced more scientifically in practical terms than Australia has never, regardless of papers published (crap or otherwise).

If there is military application for what you are doing which I assume there is, then you can safely bet India is working on it.

My Opinion:
If patriotism crosses it's limit it also becomes just another tool to emotionally fool or blackmail peoples. "Ati sarvatra varjayet"
actually problem in India is that those who give lectures on patriotism or social service to others, don't follow it themselves. so Dont give lectures to others just do it and set and example, others will follow.
but but,,talking big on internet is so easy n free :D
chance kaise Jane de

My Opinion:

What do you even mean? Did anyone care for who is going out of the country for higher studies or working elsewhere? It was only when these guys started bad mouthing India that we stepped in.

Even Dr. Pillai and much of the scientific establishment in India is not banking on these people. They decided long ago that much of our scientist will come from the hinterlands.

Australia is 2-1/2 the size of India and networked with the first world and has never been sanctioned for anything. Maybe you will be able to spot the difference now that I have highlighted the difference between Australia and India.
Poor Mumbai on other hand was never meant as the technology hub of our country, still I would say demonstrably Mumbai has produced more scientifically in practical terms than Australia has never, regardless of papers published (crap or otherwise).
If there is military application for what you are doing which I assume there is, then you can safely bet India is working on it.

Oh yes, deserts produce knowledge, not people. Are you trying to be a moron? Sanctions? Once again, if India was a wealthy country, nobody would be putting it under sanctions. Why isn't it? Because it doesn't value its people.

Please advise, how is Mumbai more scientifically productive than Australia?

Oh yes, deserts produce knowledge, not people. Are you trying to be a moron? Sanctions? Once again, if India was a wealthy country, nobody would be putting it under sanctions. Why isn't it? Because it doesn't value its people.

Please advise, how is Mumbai more scientifically productive than Australia?

Sitting on such a big landmass and living off its fat is how Australia is rich. Just like Canada is rich. More resources per capita? Strikes a bell?

Rich country means access to education and the other spin offs from it. Does it sound moronic to you?

Yes sanctions. Technology denial? Like nuclear tech in medicine? Stuff like that and some more.

India was not a wealthy country because some countries did not want it to be wealthy. Of course there are other reasons too which all of us know well enough.

Between Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, BARC, IIT, and Genetic Research Center, there is plenty happening in Mumbai.

What do you even mean? Did anyone care for who is going out of the country for higher studies or working elsewhere? It was only when these guys started bad mouthing India that we stepped in.

Even Dr. Pillai and much of the scientific establishment in India is not banking on these people. They decided long ago that much of our scientist will come from the hinterlands.
I was just saying that there is absolutely no problem if people wanna go there or settle there after study, its there choice.
we all Know India is backward and poor, and if they are bashing India by saying we are piss poor and backward we can just say to them, Yeah we know we are poor , this is your time but we are progressing well and in next 50 years we will see what your Australia can do.

tu itni tension kyon leta hai bhai, is forum pe type karne se kuch nahi hoga
Vo australian jayada backchodi kar rahi hai to karne de, Tu kuch ban ke dikha aur baki indians bhi karenge phir agar ye PDF rahi to dekha lenge inko:cheers:

Sitting on such a big landmass and living off its fat is how Australia is rich. Just like Canada is rich. More resources per capita? Strikes a bell?
Rich country means access to education and the other spin offs from it. Does it sound moronic to you?
Yes sanctions. Technology denial? Like nuclear tech in medicine? Stuff like that and some more.
India was not a wealthy country because some countries did not want it to be wealthy. Of course there are other reasons too which all of us know well enough.
Between Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, BARC, IIT, and Genetic Research Center, there is plenty happening in Mumbai.

Oh I can't be effed. I've talked to brick walls more receptive than you.

Oh I can't be effed. I've talked to brick walls more receptive than you.

Ohh, why do I suspect a dialectic materialist being stumped by his own pet theories being thrown back at him.

Why do I think the brick wall is your intellectual equal and hence your satisfaction with it?

Ohh, why do I suspect a dialectic materialist being stumped by his own pet theories being thrown back at him.

Why do I think the brick wall is your intellectual equal and hence your satisfaction with it?

You can think what you like. You sap energy like nothing else.

I was just saying that there is absolutely no problem if people wanna go there or settle there after study, its there choice.
we all Know India is backward and poor, and if they are bashing India by saying we are piss poor and backward we can just say to them, Yeah we know we are poor , this is your time but we are progressing well and in next 50 years we will see what your Australia can do.

tu itni tension kyon leta hai bhai, is forum pe type karne se kuch nahi hoga
Vo australian jayada backchodi kar rahi hai to karne de, Tu kuch ban ke dikha aur baki indians bhi karenge phir agar ye PDF rahi to dekha lenge inko:cheers:

Even I do not have a problem if these people get out of the country. Most of these who go there are people who could not make it in Indian competitive system. They need to survive too and I understand that.

Koi tension nahi hai. Just bitchslapping some ingrates for fun. LOL. I am past the university age da. So it has to be the kids in my house who will be doing something, not me.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom