What's new

The Indomitable Indian Spirit : Making Impossible to Possible

All institutions have some disgruntled elements. There is no organization or institution in the world which does not have an attrition rate. Does not mean the Organizations are a failure or there are no successful people working in them.

With that kind of reasoning skill no doubt you are still living on doles.

Sure, one who's biggest achievement in life till now is to settle with a financially stable partner, that certainly sounds very apt.

I know one...who is here in UK. Used to work in the LCA project...his reasons of leaving:
1. Poor salary 2. Chronic nepotism and regional loggy...where by his works were neglected and others (with connections) got priority in promotions and commendations.

One of my class mate here used to work with DRDO and in a project for RAW, he was in the team to design the algorithm and software required to snoop into telephone calls. According to him, the work culture is pathetic, and there is no enthusiasm to continue research, as all old hags are just waiting to die off on government salary.

Sure, one who's biggest achievement in life till now is to settle with a financially stable partner, that certainly sounds very apt.

One of my class mate here used to work with DRDO and in a project for RAW, he was in the team to design the algorithm and software required to snoop into telephone calls. According to him, the work culture is pathetic, and there is no enthusiasm to continue research, as all old hags are just waiting to die off on government salary.

It's time to get rid of some of the old guys who have been getting extension and fill the posts with some fresh blood. I think India should try to attract Indians working for Lockheed-Martin, Boeing etc.

You know, people will say many things. we have this, we have that ........ But if you want to join in any institute, then a reco will be required. No merit basis, but only connection basis. And that is what Indian competitive system is all about.

Most outrageous statement on scientists comes from those who haven't touched any science book after 10th.

It's time to get rid of some of the old guys who have been getting extension and fill the posts with some fresh blood. I think India should try to attract Indians working for Lockheed-Martin, Boeing etc.

This year, IIT Delhi tried to recruit some post doc from UB for a pay package of 10-12 lakhs/year, none of them joined, as most of them already have offer exceeding 60-70 lakhs of Indian equivalent salary. And all of them already getting 30 lakhs per year here for doing nothing.

Most outrageous statement on scientists comes from those who haven't touched any science book after 10th.

This year, IIT Delhi tried to recruit some post doc from UB for a pay package of 10-12 lakhs/year, none of them joined, as most of them already have offer exceeding 60-70 lakhs of Indian equivalent salary. And all of them already getting 30 lakhs per year here for doing nothing.

Post docs here in UK earn £27k-£38k/annum and after all tax deduction one gets around 2.6 K/month which is about 2.5 lakhs in INR.

Post docs here in UK earn £27k-£38k/annum and after all tax deduction one gets around 2.6 K/month which is about 2.5 lakhs in INR.

I am sure that money gets sucked up in rentals which cost upwards of a lakh and food and transport and stuff. So at the end of the day, you are no better off than a middle class in India.

Baat to migration ki ho rahi thi, then why all people started bashing india @kbd-raaf
and @Skull and Bones aap COW ke kyon maje le rahe ho

errr.... because they are Muslims and hate Hindu India ?

They are just trying to provide reasons to justify their hate. Its called cognitive dissonance.

Last edited:
Most of these guys are riddled with guilt conscience which is why they lashed out at India instead of cheering for our scientists. Also look at this @Skull and Bones he is a middle aged man in his mid 30s who has still not completed his PhD while the median age of people doing PhD is 24-25. Even without that tag under his belt leave alone any worthwhile research or invention he is acting as if India owes him mega bucks.

@scorpionx

Why are they after my foreskin? :angry:

Have you shown your foreskin to scorpionx ? ..... is that why you are calling him ?

Most of these guys are riddled with guilt conscience which is why they lashed out at India instead of cheering for our scientists. Also look at this @Skull and Bones he is a middle aged man in his mid 30s who has still not completed his PhD while the median age of people doing PhD is 24-25. Even without that tag under his belt leave alone any worthwhile research or invention he is acting as if India owes him mega bucks.

It is more likely that they blame India and Indians for their failures.

This kind of transference is very common. ........ it is everybody's fault except their own :angel:

They are after Pronob Dada's foreskin too,because he said more or less the same thing few months back. We must save our dadu :angry:

I heard something great about Pronob Dada. He also acts as a priest for Hindu ceremonies :)

Back
Top Bottom