What's new

The Indomitable Indian Spirit : Making Impossible to Possible

Have you shown your foreskin to scorpionx ? ..... is that why you are calling him ?

It is more likely that they blame India and Indians for their failures.

This kind of transference is very common. ........ it is everybody's fault except their own :angel:

I know. Much of these kind of people are losers. Be it America or be it India.

Most of these guys are riddled with guilt conscience which is why they lashed out at India instead of cheering for our scientists. Also look at this @Skull and Bones he is a middle aged man in his mid 30s who has still not completed his PhD while the median age of people doing PhD is 24-25. Even without that tag under his belt leave alone any worthwhile research or invention he is acting as if India owes him mega bucks.

Assumption is the mother of all fucked up conspiracy theories. Many PDF'ers know me personally, including MoDs. My age is 25, finished my undergrad in 22, got into a reputed university after B.Tech, and trust me, a rickshaw puller would had a better career prospect than studying Nanotechnology and Semiconductor Physics in India. (And i bet you have zero idea on what i'm talking about.)

Got into some British Universities with partial scholarships, and TU Berlin/Chemnitz/Stuttgart with full funding, but couldn't go because my father died a month before the course starting date. Had stayed back for a year, did some menial job to support myself, and did research under by undergrad prof. Then UB selected me with funding.

I'm not from a rich family, i survive on university support. So before cow shitting, go through the hardship i have gone through and then open your mouth about my integrity. Because people who born with silver spoon, love to judge others.

And as for DRDO and other research institutes, i did my internship in IITD with collaboration from NMRL on zirconium based fuel cells, and the kind of apathy i have seen from the senior scientists for any kind of research, it's a wonder that this organization is still functioning.

Thank You.

I believe @Biplab Bijay too have faced similar situations in his research.

Have you shown your foreskin to scorpionx ? ..... is that why you are calling him ?

Kid, you're here for just a day, he knows me for months or perhaps a year.

Tune kya ukhad liya ab tak India me reh ke.

Assumption is the mother of all fucked up conspiracy theories. Many PDF'ers know me personally, including MoDs. My age is 25, finished my undergrad in 22, got into a reputed university after B.Tech, and trust me, a rickshaw puller would had a better career prospect than studying Nanotechnology and Semiconductor Physics in India. (And i bet you have zero idea on what i'm talking about.)

Got into some British Universities with partial scholarships, and TU Berlin/Chemnitz/Stuttgart with full funding, but couldn't go because my father died a month before the course starting date. Had stayed back for a year, did some menial job to support myself, and did research under by undergrad prof. Then UB selected me with funding.

I'm not from a rich family, i survive on university support. So before cow shitting, go through the hardship i have gone through and then open your mouth about my integrity. Because people who born with silver spoon, love to judge others.

And as for DRDO and other research institutes, i did my internship in IITD with collaboration from NMRL on zirconium based fuel cells, and the kind of apathy i have seen from the senior scientists for any kind of research, it's a wonder that this organization is still functioning.

Thank You.
puri history,geography hi likh dali :lol:
dont mind indrani,,,she has a habit of making outrageous claims,,,aiway hi

In america they will blame it on racism. In India on "corruption", "caste", "Cows", "superstition" etc. LOL.

There will never be a shortage of reasons for their hate. :P

Thank You.
in which collage you are studying ? where are u living in USA ?

puri history,geography hi likh dali :lol:
dont mind indrani,,,she has a habit of making outrageous claims,,,aiway hi

No, being a proponent of science, it's my epitome responsibility to attack on ignorance and lies. :lol:

in which collage you are studying ? where are u living in USA ?

State University of New York, Buffalo.

Will move to California/Texas for PhD.

Thank You.

You stated you were in your 30s about 2 years ago. You claimed to be doing PhD and research also at that time. Now all of a sudden you have lost the time? Plus just look at the timeline you are presenting here. Undergrad at 22, one year off for some job, then an MS and a PhD and still only 25?

In this time along with doing research with your undergrad professor you also managed to do an internship at IITD.

You stated you were in your 30s about 2 years ago. You claimed to be doing PhD and research also at that time. Now all of a sudden you have lost the time? Plus just look at the timeline you are presenting here. Undergrad at 22, one year off for some job, then an MS and a PhD and still only 25?

Re read my statement, or join any nearby ESOL center. I stated the situation of PhD students in India, as most of them are forced to leave their studies because of family pressure, and settle for menial jobs.

And i'm not enrolled in PhD, i'll complete my MS next year. This is not a integrated program.

No, being a proponent of science, it's my epitome responsibility to attack on ignorance and lies. :lol:

State University of New York, Buffalo.

Will move to California/Texas for PhD.
wow ! u are very hard working person Mr. Skully :cheers::usflag::smart:

In this time along with doing research with your undergrad professor you also managed to do an internship at IITD.

Check out again, i joined Thapar University for MTech in Material Science right after Bachelors.

Superior intellectual capabilities also gives powers of Time travel. :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom