What's new

The Indomitable Indian Spirit : Making Impossible to Possible

He does not seem to be a commie. Seems to belong to the 2% Bengali who have not been overtaken by EVIL.

I will post the article about his worship practice later on :)
Yes, he is just a sensible Hindu Bengali whose idea about religion is based upon rationality and devoid of radical extremism.

Quoting shlokas, Pranab defines Hinduism, Hindutva for BJP - Indian Express

Pretty much the only congressi who is not a Sonia kiss *** , he ended becoming president for that or else he would be the PM candidate
That's true. Some body who advised Indira Gandhi would have never been a lap dog of someone like Sonia Gandhi.

5744c2f9cb8ab0ae851f2f6b6d0ba73d.gif
This one ?

You stated you were in your 30s about 2 years ago. You claimed to be doing PhD and research also at that time. Now all of a sudden you have lost the time? Plus just look at the timeline you are presenting here. Undergrad at 22, one year off for some job, then an MS and a PhD and still only 25?

In this time along with doing research with your undergrad professor you also managed to do an internship at IITD.
oh come on ,,,be done with it..
now u r spoiling the thread with ur holier than thou attitude..stop it

Yes, he is just a sensible Hindu Bengali whose idea about religion is based upon rationality and devoid of radical extremism.

Quoting shlokas, Pranab defines Hinduism, Hindutva for BJP - Indian Express

errr... Entire Hindu philosophy is based on rationality. There are not exceptions :cheesy:

cool guys....do yr best...whatever you do just do it by heart but don't ever try to be criminal .....Anything is better than criminal :cheers:

Assumption is the mother of all fucked up conspiracy theories. Many PDF'ers know me personally, including MoDs. My age is 25, finished my undergrad in 22, got into a reputed university after B.Tech, and trust me, a rickshaw puller would had a better career prospect than studying Nanotechnology and Semiconductor Physics in India. (And i bet you have zero idea on what i'm talking about.)

Got into some British Universities with partial scholarships, and TU Berlin/Chemnitz/Stuttgart with full funding, but couldn't go because my father died a month before the course starting date. Had stayed back for a year, did some menial job to support myself, and did research under by undergrad prof. Then UB selected me with funding.

I'm not from a rich family, i survive on university support. So before cow shitting, go through the hardship i have gone through and then open your mouth about my integrity. Because people who born with silver spoon, love to judge others.

And as for DRDO and other research institutes, i did my internship in IITD with collaboration from NMRL on zirconium based fuel cells, and the kind of apathy i have seen from the senior scientists for any kind of research, it's a wonder that this organization is still functioning.

Thank You.
0e937ac2b83556c47412d87d3acc42f7.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom