What's new

The Indomitable Indian Spirit : Making Impossible to Possible

He also claimed to have lost 2 years just waiting to select his university just this week.

Yes, i graduated in May 2011, Joined Thapar University August 2011, did internship in IITD from Oct, 2011-Feb 2012, received admit from University of Southampton in Feb-March 2012, Left Thapar in March, Father died Sept 30, 2012. Appeared for GRE Nov 21, 2012, Got Admit from UB on May, 4th 2013. Enrolled in UB 2013.

Since i didn't graduated from Thapar, basic calculation yields, (2013-2011)= 2 years of without any fruitful academic activity.

You did. "whose idea about religion is based upon rationality " ...... what does that imply ? That there are OTHER ideas that is not based on rationality.

Comprehension issues ? :coffee:
Don't you think there are good number of bigots in this forum whose idea about religion is irrational?

@Nexus

Bass karr yaar :D

it's time to go to school
12:00 pm to 8:30 pm

Don't you think there are good number of bigots in this forum whose idea about religion is irrational?

@Nexus

Bass karr yaar :D

I find there are enough Hindus in pdf with NO knowledge of Hinduism. Just some vague ideas. That itself is irrational.

About Indians of other religions, I find them very anti-Hindu in their thinking. Always careful not to come across as too obvious. Maybe they themselves are not aware of it.

Yes, i graduated in May 2011, Joined Thapar University August 2011, did internship in IITD from Oct, 2011-Feb 2012, received admit from University of Southampton in Feb-March 2012, Left Thapar in March, Father died Sept 30, 2012. Appeared for GRE Nov 21, 2012, Got Admit from UB on May, 4th 2013. Enrolled in UB 2013.

Since i didn't graduated from Thapar, basic calculation yields, (2013-2011)= 2 years of without any fruitful academic activity.

LOL. If I remember correctly, you were also in Canada for a while before moving to US?

Yes, mera father gareeb tha. Btech bhi udhari me kiya.
Jo basically bade amir khandan se hai wohi ye sab patriotism ka lecture dete hain. In main se bahut saare hain jo bina scholarship ke donation de ke padhe honge. Aur jada tar logon ko semiconductor kya hai pata nahin hoga. basic band theory inhe pata nahi hoga.

Padhai karke bhi kya ukhad lega BC, as long as the purpose of study is to merely settle for a job, India shall never get the benefit of the brain of young generation.

The topper of my school did BTech, from one of the top university, then did MBA from IIM Indore, now working as an HR in Accenture or Cognizant. Waste of talent i'll put.
The "topper" from your school is in his rightful place.... and so are you.... the way students usually are toppers in Indian Universities, the "job" they settle for rightfully suits them....

Jo basically bade amir khandan se hai wohi ye sab patriotism ka lecture dete hain. In main se bahut saare hain jo bina scholarship ke donation de ke padhe honge. Aur jada tar logon ko semiconductor kya hai pata nahin hoga. basic band theory inhe pata nahi hoga.

er..semi conductor band theory was taught in 12th. :cheesy: ...why do you need engineering for that ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom