What's new

The Indomitable Indian Spirit : Making Impossible to Possible

people active on the thread, can someone summarize, why has this thread become a brawl

Some "scientists" *** was set on fire because of the OP. They started badmouthing India for its so called lack of opportunities and stuff.

LOL. Unlike you, I actually am an expert on a few things. I get paid a bit for my expertise too and I do not go around quoting sob stories to gain sympathy and distract people. Nor do I like to talk about myself on pdf :disagree:

Yes, you are an expert in coming back shamelessly everytime after being humiliated, i can never do that. :D

Your existence doesn't matter to me, so fcuk your sympathy. It doesn't matter a shyte to me to get any bloody sympathy from people here, i'm just an example of a random student who lacks opportunities in India, and forced to look outbound. This was the theme of the discussion from the very beginning, about laying emphasis on fundamental research.

Until some bigots started mudslinging without comprehending the message.

Oh. you only knew that much. Just like solar system was taught in school. So we dont need it in higher education. he he he. Relativity was taught in 12th. No need to study general theory of relativity. he he he.
Everyone is an expert in science.

That is right. I have never studied solar system and general theory of relativity during Engineering. Did you :woot:

That is right. I have never studied solar system and general theory of relativity during Engineering. Did you :woot:
That is why so many comments about science. Now I realized. That is why people said " Alpa vidya bhayankari" he he he he.

That is why so many comments about science. Now I realized. That is why people said " Alpa vidya bhayankari" he he he he.

:cry: ...... you have cut me deep ....... this is the problem in interacting with intellectual giants. They make you feel so small :cry:

Back
Top Bottom