What's new

The Indomitable Indian Spirit : Making Impossible to Possible

Some "scientists" *** was set on fire because of the OP. They started badmouthing India for its so called lack of opportunities and stuff.

Tough one..... Some people are right in their own way when they say that there aren't enough opportunities in developing countries, but the same country also produced CV Raman, JC Bose and other great scientists. So for people who have the right focus perseverance and fortitude, they can have a stellar career in India.

Thus it remains a topic of perspective, in one of your posts you mentioned you have done very well for yourself and kudos on that, there must be some set of circumstances that were favorable for your skill sets, but in some cases there just aren't or too few avenues for people to be successful in their field in developing countries.

As far as Skulland bones is concerned, I highly doubt that India's achievements would be taken negatively by him. He like most of the Indian members here are the biggest cheerleaders Indian defense and scientific technologies and would be unfair to suggest otherwise.

LOL.... is your "Italian girl friend" cooking some bengali food for you now ? :lol:

He claimed to be supporting schools run by his mother in WB. Now he also claims to be from a poor background and as having done his undergraduate in India on student loan.

Tough one..... Some people are right in their own way when they say that there aren't enough opportunities in developing countries, but the same country also produced CV Raman, JC Bose and other great scientists. So for people who have the right focus perseverance and fortitude, they can have a stellar career in India.

Thus it remains a topic of perspective, in one of your posts you mentioned you have done very well for yourself and kudos on that, there must be some set of circumstances that were favorable for your skill sets, but in some cases there just aren't or too few avenues for people to be successful in their field in developing countries.

As far as Skulland bones is concerned, I highly doubt that India's achievements would be taken negatively by him. He like most of the Indian members here are the biggest cheerleaders Indian defense and scientific technologies and would be unfair to suggest otherwise.
Tell me where did CV Raman received Nobel prize ? Tell me one Indian scientists who have achieved Nobel prize in science while working in India. Just name one.

Back
Top Bottom