What's new

The Indomitable Indian Spirit : Making Impossible to Possible

Makes you wonder what sad lives they must live to make up stories on pdf. :disagree:

A lot of their hate begins to make sense now.
Says who??....A marati speaking so called malayali nair manvan......

:o:
and yes no Holidays ;) and it's just a normal School
:o:no holidays!!
all work n no play makes jack a dull boy...
periods kitney lambey hote hae,,,2 periods ke bich me free time kitna hae?

Even i don't know these stuffs, i can use COMSOL for photoelectric effect, but will need supporting MATLAB data to validate the result.
I use GEANT4. recently i have designed a computer model of Earths Atmosphere using C++ in order to see how a hadron interacts with the atmosphere. he he he he he.

Kind of, yes. One with the published data to his name takes the cake, while other gets lost in oblivion.
I dont agree with that. but we can pick up that discussion later, you seem to be busy playing dandiya on this thread.

As I said, make hay when the sun shine brother.....

the point being, it is all about perspective, My father , my mom and my Uncle stayed in India, and all of the found found success in their career, and are very happy about their careers. In my case my perspective was different than theirs.
Are they researchers ?

I have no problems with guys going abroad for education or jobs. I never objected to that. Also I am well aware that in the current scenario in India it is not possible for India to absorb all the graduates that it churns out. But it was @Skull and Bones who started out with abuses. It is there on the first page of the thread. That was followed by 3-4 pages of other Indians joining in with him doing the same.

Also look at the timeline of his supposed activities that he has posted. He presents himself as having been extremely busy throughout his timeline since his undergraduation. From internship to jobs at the age of 23-24, he was luckier than most. Given this hectic timeline and the opportunities which had presented to him as just a graduate, what could be the reason for him to badmouth India?
Please point me to the specific post where he is bad mouthing India...

I use GEANT4. recently i have designed a computer model of Earths Atmosphere using C++ in order to see how a hadron interacts with the atmosphere. he he he he he.

Big stuff, my menial work revolves around Nanophotonics, characterizing metamaterials to simulate superlensing effect, for my MS thesis. Too much theoretical work.

But will shift to Nanoelectronics for research in PhD, probably graphene based. I love practical hands on research.

Let him own whatever and may God lead him towards success. But why this compulsive need to lie?

Where did i lie?

No. It shows the research facilities available in India. You know, here students are robotic workers. They are not even allowed to even argue with their supervisors. he he he he he he.
That in my humble opinion is a very gross generalization. I have seen very innovative and professional work cultures in india too. i did Work in India before I moved to US.

And no I will still disagree that scientists need a Nobel Prize to be good scientists, trust me no one got a nobel prize for biggest defense, agriculture, pharma technologies, and scientists across the board work for their pursuit of excellence and goals, not for nobel prize.

Big stuff, my menial work revolves around Nanophotonics, characterizing metamaterials to simulate superlensing effect, for my MS thesis. Too much theoretical work.

But will shift to Nanoelectronics for research in PhD, probably graphene based. I love practical hands on research.

Where did i lie?
GO for Liquid Crystals. I have an idea. I will share with you later. it will be a great publication.

Back
Top Bottom