What's new

The Indomitable Indian Spirit : Making Impossible to Possible

Skully, came to this country, moved into the shittest block in New York. Worked 3 jobs with his 5 relatives, saved enough money and opened up a corner store in the shittest ghetto. Which supplied all the ghetto people with alcohol, cigarettes, snacks which did good so he opened up 2 more, one of which is a gas station, slash mechanic shop near where mostly white people commute. Gained a great clientele there. Sold his other corner stores, now he owns a strip club along with that gas station. And you people want to abuse this man? Get on his level. Grow up gheys.

That in my humble opinion is a very gross generalization. I have seen very innovative and professional work cultures in india too. i did Work in India before I moved to US.

And no I will still disagree that scientists need a Nobel Prize to be good scientists, trust me no one got a nobel prize for biggest defense, agriculture, pharma technologies, and scientists across the board work for their pursuit of excellence and goals, not for nobel prize.
I have been there in TIFR, the best one in India. I was there in IISC.
,In bose institute, In SINP, in SNBCBS. These are the so called top research institutes in Physics. I know the truth. Except very very few no one is doing any science.

As I said, make hay when the sun shine brother.....

the point being, it is all about perspective, My father , my mom and my Uncle stayed in India, and all of the found found success in their career, and are very happy about their careers. In my case my perspective was different than theirs.
That was the crux of the whole debate, to be precise. While there is no denying that a plenty of talented scientists and researchers chose to stay India it certainly does not negate the fact that we fail to provide them world class facilities. When people here pointed out deficiencies of our system, others started questioning about their foreskin.

Skully, came to this country, moved into the shittest block in New York. Worked 3 jobs with his 5 relatives, saved enough money and opened up a corner store in the shittest ghetto. Which supplied all the ghetto people with alcohol, cigarettes, snacks which did good so he opened up 2 more, one of which is a gas station, slash mechanic shop near where mostly white people commute. Gained a great clientele there. Sold his other corner stores, now he owns a strip club along with that gas station. And you people want to abuse this man? Get on his level. Grow up gheys.

The niggas never learn. :D

In India, engineering only meant to be absorbed by IT or ITeS sector, people who has an natural apathy for programming, like me, struggle to find proper employment in the nation. This nation didin't cared for me when i was jobless, after my father's death, i had to work in Reliance Telecom for a meager 8K for pocket money, and that included night shifts. A whore earns more than that.

And people expects us to work for the nation, where we are treated worse than a whore for the sake a patriotism. Imagination much?
Yes, to add to that, let me add, 'Patriotism doesn't work in empty stomach', it's sad to say that common people sometimes forget that scientists too are human, with kids and families. A man aged in his 30s should have some enthusiasm to continue for his PhD, and that monthly stipend of 15000 doesn't cut it.
One cannot blame the students who has moved to developed worlds for making a career, the environment for research and development in India is next to pathetic. Even if one pursues higher education in lines of PhD, the stipend is than that of a IT fresher.

You cannot expect one to pursue 13 years in academics, and get peanuts in exchange for that. Indians have achieved a lot overseas, only if government had acknowledged the potential before, things would have been very different now.
As long as we'll measure talents by the marks secured in written exam, we'll never find one. Here, written exam carries only 20-25% of total percent out of 100, rest of the grades are distributed in between assignments, projects and stuffs. And most of the written exams are open book, open laptop, computer, tablets and what not. So we see a sharp contrast between western and Indian education.
Please point me to the specific post where he is bad mouthing India...

These are his comments. Also he claims to have worked for IITD and Reliance and enrolled for M-Tech and researched under his uni professor, all this in the 2 year period since 2011 to 2013.

All this while chest beating about his victimization in India.

That was the crux of the whole debate, to be precise. While there is no denying that a plenty of talented scientists and researchers chose to stay India it certainly does not negates the fact that we fail to provide them world class facilities. When people here pointed out deficiencies of our system, others started questioning about their foreskin.
Do you really think they want to go out because they hate India. No. it is because they are forced. I have applied for permission to submit thesis last year September. They intentionally blocked me for 1 year saying that they are not permitting any one. but they have permitted their near and dear. What do you call this ?

The niggas never learn. :D
Niggas nahin. Nanga nahayega kya dhoyega kya. he he he he

:rofl:

That would be admirable if true. Now his story varies from time to time and he is researching in Canada and then researching US and all the while talking about his PhD while now he says he is doing his MS which he enrolled just last year.

That was the crux of the whole debate, to be precise. While there is no denying that a plenty of talented scientists and researchers chose to stay India it certainly does not negate the fact that we fail to provide them world class facilities. When people here pointed out deficiencies of our system, others started questioning about their foreskin.
I am still cracking up on Skully's foreskin remark.....

Lets get one thing straight... We are a developing country... and we will face dearth of facilities forget in scientific avenues, but in simple aspects such as clean water, electricity etc for a long time. It was the hand we were dealt and we have to make the best out of it....

I am optimistic.. hopefully soon things for even the most demanding skill sets will improve. I dont wan't to turn this political, but I am hopeful that change in this government with especially Modi at the helm of things might change India's fortunes sooner than the world expects.

How Ignoble of you. It was his hateful rant that makes one wonder, not his lies.

Which language do you speak at home??

LOL. Don't you think that is a personal question ? How does it matter ? does it make me any more ore less Mallu ? If it does, are you planing to issue a "certificate" to me ? .......this is what we call a self serving. BTW I really think you should stop stalking me.

Back
Top Bottom