What's new

The Indomitable Indian Spirit : Making Impossible to Possible

He claimed to be supporting schools run by his mother in WB. Now he also claims to be from a poor background and as having done his undergraduate in India on student loan.

Uri baba :woot:

He is Mr. India and Mr. Bengal all rolled into one.

Can you identify him from this crowd ? :D

98ae29fef48f619d818b77f6f127c9ac._.jpg

Humko hamra character certificate dai do, madamjee. :cray:
So many cyber coolies are here. I know non of them can simulate a basic electro magnetic phenomena ( Photoelectric effect or Compton effect ) in C++. he he he. These guys dont even know a simple Monte-carlo technique. he he he

Tough one..... Some people are right in their own way when they say that there aren't enough opportunities in developing countries, but the same country also produced CV Raman, JC Bose and other great scientists. So for people who have the right focus perseverance and fortitude, they can have a stellar career in India.

Thus it remains a topic of perspective, in one of your posts you mentioned you have done very well for yourself and kudos on that, there must be some set of circumstances that were favorable for your skill sets, but in some cases there just aren't or too few avenues for people to be successful in their field in developing countries.

As far as Skulland bones is concerned, I highly doubt that India's achievements would be taken negatively by him. He like most of the Indian members here are the biggest cheerleaders Indian defense and scientific technologies and would be unfair to suggest otherwise.

I have no problems with guys going abroad for education or jobs. I never objected to that. Also I am well aware that in the current scenario in India it is not possible for India to absorb all the graduates that it churns out. But it was @Skull and Bones who started out with abuses. It is there on the first page of the thread. That was followed by 3-4 pages of other Indians joining in with him doing the same.

Also look at the timeline of his supposed activities that he has posted. He presents himself as having been extremely busy throughout his timeline since his undergraduation. From internship to jobs at the age of 23-24, he was luckier than most. Given this hectic timeline and the opportunities which had presented to him as just a graduate, what could be the reason for him to badmouth India?

So many cyber coolies are here. I know non of them can simulate a basic electro magnetic phenomena ( Photoelectric effect or Compton effect ) in C++. he he he. These guys dont even know a simple Monte-carlo technique. he he he
Dada, physics eer teacher mone hocche.

Even i don't know these stuffs, i can use COMSOL for photoelectric effect, but will need supporting MATLAB data to validate the result.

J C Bose hardly got any funding from the state. All he got was mostly from private contributors like Rabindra Nath Tagore and Maharajah of Tripura.
As I said, make hay when the sun shine brother.....

the point being, it is all about perspective, My father , my mom and my Uncle stayed in India, and all of the found found success in their career, and are very happy about their careers. In my case my perspective was different than theirs.

And why does that matter? Is a prize validation of a scientists work?
No. It shows the research facilities available in India. You know, here students are robotic workers. They are not even allowed to even argue with their supervisors. he he he he he he.

OMG. Stop embarrassing yourself. Seriously. :disagree:

Back
Top Bottom