What's new

The Indomitable Indian Spirit : Making Impossible to Possible

These are his comments. Also he claims to have worked for IITD and Reliance and enrolled for M-Tech and researched under his uni professor, all this in the 2 year period since 2011 to 2013.

All this while chest beating about his victimization in India.

If you dig further, i also mentioned the salary i got and the work condition that made me work there. Don't go cherry picking.

These are his comments. Also he claims to have worked for IITD and Reliance and enrolled for M-Tech and researched under his uni professor, all this in the 2 year period since 2011 to 2013.

All this while chest beating about his victimization in India.

The whore comment could have been avoided, but most of it seems to be frustration towards the educational system and employment opportunities in India.
In my interactions with him i found him to be a good kid with quirky sense of humor. I don't think any of his comments were against technological developments in India.
But then again you are free to make your opinion, mine is based on the time I have been on the forum.

If you dig further, i also mentioned the salary i got and the work condition that made me work there. Don't go cherry picking.
that is ok. They will not care about this. Since they have 6 houses. They know more science then you.

I do not have to cherry pick. With just undergraduation you expect a 6 figure salary? Now that is if anyone was stupid enough to believe half the fantastic tale you spun here. Well the Bengalis would.

I do not have to cherry pick. With just undergraduation you expect a 6 figure salary? Now that is if anyone was stupid enough to believe half the fantastic tale you spun here. Well the Bengalis would.

Sorry, 6 mandiro wale gow mata rani.

The whore comment could have been avoided, but most of it seems to be frustration towards the educational system and employment opportunities in India.
In my interactions with him i found him to be a good kid with quirky sense of humor. I don't think any of his comments were against technological developments in India.
But then again you are free to make your opinion, mine is based on the time I have been on the forum.

People who are frustrated and angry towards our educational system and employment opportunities are the ones who have not befitted from it.

If he had benefited from it in any way he would have something nice to say about it. Makes you wonder about his reality.

Those comments need to be read with the responses he got too which were progressively vicious. I just gave his comments as an example because I can't be bothered to give everyone else's name who were involved in the mud slinging.

Also, all this while I was under the impression he is a scientist the way he made his claims. From supporting schools that his mom runs to what not. Now this thread 3 years after all his fantastical claims shows him to be a consummate liar just about everything.

talking about claims,,u too r known for making outrageous claims,,,:D
were u not the one claiming:
-horse radish cures hemorrhoids
-50% + doctors r upper caste(Brahmin,kshatriya)
-gobar n its probiotic effects
dekha claims ke mamle me aap bhi jam nahi ho,,,so leave it.

talking about claims,,u too r known for making outrageous claims,,,:D
were u not the one claiming:
-horse radish cures hemorrhoids
-50% + doctors r upper caste(Brahmin,kshatriya)
-gobar n its probiotic effects
dekha claims ke mamle me aap bhi jam nahi ho,,,so leave it.

I did not say horse radish cures hemorrhoids. Ayurveda says. Now my argument with you was about what would have been prescribed and what misunderstanding followed.

Yes, most doctors are upper caste. Considering I am a Dalit, all the castes are upper caste to me. LOL.

Gobar has its probiotic effects. Again claim by various researchers in India and abroad.

ORGANIC FARMING :: Panchakavya

Back
Top Bottom