What's new

The Indomitable Indian Spirit : Making Impossible to Possible

Nah, I don't. But @Skull and Bones claimed to be in a live-in relationship with an Italian girl in Canada. The girl was supposedly cooking Bengali food for him.

lucky him. :P

1d52194f07eadbe9e38ccacbcae11740._.jpg

I find there and enough Hindus in pdf with NO knowledge of Hinduism. Just some vague ideas. That itself is irrational.
Come on!! One does not need to read and be expert about the whole lot of the philosophies like Upanishadas or chant texts of vedas to build a rational sense about Hinduism. To expect something like that itself is irrationality.

About Indians of other religions, I find them very anti-Hindu in their thinking. Always careful not to come across as too obvious. Maybe they themselves are not aware of it.
I never met some one like that. The reason behind it because of the fundamental difference between our thinking. I do not consider some one pointing out the errors makes him anti Hindu. This is just another form of bigotry that has crippled other religions too.

LOL. He was sporting a Canadian flag for a quite a while before he said he moved to US. Also the whole time he has been here he claimed to be doing PhD and acting as a scientist, now we find he is still in his first year of MS having just enrolled late last year. Plus he also claimed to be supporting schools in India through his earnings. All Bengalis on PDF claim that. Now we see he is just on state support for his education and neck deep in debt.
@Utkarsh

Last edited:
Come on!! One does not need to read and be expert about the whole lot of the philosophies like Upanishadas or chant texts of vedas to build a rational sense about Hinduism. To expect something like that itself is irrationality.

Yet they all claim to be experts in hindu philosophy. That is the problem.

I never met some one like that. The reason behind it because of the fundamental difference between our thinking. I do not consider some one pointing out the errors makes him anti Hindu. This is just another form of bigotry that has crippled other religions too.

That is because you do not read between the lines.

There are no perfect societies, culture, political govt., religion etc.

Everyone and everything is full of flaws. But its always the "Hindu flaws" that get called out and "discussed". Ever wonder why ?

Most outrageous statement on scientists comes from those who haven't touched any science book after 10th.

This year, IIT Delhi tried to recruit some post doc from UB for a pay package of 10-12 lakhs/year, none of them joined, as most of them already have offer exceeding 60-70 lakhs of Indian equivalent salary. And all of them already getting 30 lakhs per year here for doing nothing.
The most foolish thing is that most of these people even dont know basic science.

i always respect Hard Working people like u like skully. :-)
Who said you I am hard working. I never liked my studies :D

Yet they all claim to be experts in hindu philosophy. That is the problem.
If they do, it is a problem indeed.

That is because you do not read between the lines.

There are no perfect societies, culture, political govt., religion etc.

Everyone and everything is full of flaws. But its always the "Hindu flaws" that get called out and "discussed". Ever wonder why ?

Few days back, some one wrote a book and claimed untouchability is a phenomenon that came to India with Islam. Now, if I refute it with opposite set of arguments, it necessarily does not make me a hater of Hinduism. This is the difference between a Pranab Mukherjee and a V K Malhotra.

Now now, i though people who work with (not for) DRDO are the expert. ;)
That too in Structural engineering and Radio frequency engineering. :D

LOL. Unlike you, I actually am an expert on a few things. I get paid a bit for my expertise too and I do not go around quoting sob stories to gain sympathy and distract people. Nor do I like to talk about myself on pdf :disagree:

people active on the thread, can someone summarize, why has this thread become a brawl

er..semi conductor band theory was taught in 12th. :cheesy: ...why do you need engineering for that ?
Oh. you only knew that much. Just like solar system was taught in school. So we dont need it in higher education. he he he. Relativity was taught in 12th. No need to study general theory of relativity. he he he.
Everyone is an expert in science.

Maine kuch ukhada nahi hai. But with 6 houses and some other properties I made the best out of the window of opportunity presented to me.
Bangaluru gade 6 mane galu idaara??....matte yaake bere gade kelasokke hogodu??tumba sreemantha mahila..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom