What's new

The Indomitable Indian Spirit : Making Impossible to Possible

Oh I can't be effed. I've talked to brick walls more receptive than you.

There is an interesting paradox on stupidity, to self judge if the person is stupid on not, one has to have the level of intelligence higher than himself, which is clearly not possible, if it was, then he/she wouldn't be stupid in the first place.

So a stupid will continue to be a stupid. That's why i avoid quoting her.

All my friends who question the patriotism of outbound Indians need to shed their negative definition of patriotism where you gauge every action of an individual in terms of their love for the nation....wake up the world is not so one dimensional most of the guys who go out to pursue higher studies would be offended if you told them that they were being unpatriotic by choosing other countries to fulfill their desire to add something new and substantial to their respective fields.....if you want to know more about patriotic inclinations of bright minds gone rogue you need to log into quora and read an entry by Shubham Tulsiani (my batchmate and also IIT topper).

@kbd-raaf i went through your post history.....is that australia rubbing on you or you always had this much swag...:D

All my friends who question the patriotism of outbound Indians need to shed their negative definition of patriotism where you gauge every action of an individual in terms of their love for the nation....wake up the world is not so one dimensional most of the guys who go out to pursue higher studies would be offended if you told them that they were being unpatriotic by choosing other countries to fulfill their desire to add something new and substantial to their respective fields.....if you want to know more about patriotic inclinations of bright minds gone rogue you need to log into quora and read an entry by Shubham Tulsiani (my batchmate and also IIT topper).

@kbd-raaf i went through your post history.....is that australia rubbing on you or you always had this much swag...:D
do us a favor,,,post that link(quora) or better post the content

There is an interesting paradox on stupidity, to self judge if the person is stupid on not, one has to have the level of intelligence higher than himself, which is clearly not possible, if it was, then he/she wouldn't be stupid in the first place.

So a stupid will continue to be a stupid. That's why i avoid quoting her.

With that kind of reasoning skill no doubt you are still living on doles.

For your information, all higher education in India is subsidized even after paying tuition fees by your parents hard earned money. The opening article itself mentioned the govt spends 1.7 crores per IIT graduate. Did you read that? I did not give you any lecture which you did not want yourself. You were saying you wanted to get out of the country, I just said God Speed. That it would be helpful in reducing the population burden of my country.

Ohhh so your lordship hates corruption unlike the rest of us who love corruption, right? Yup, there is no corruption anywhere else in the world at all. Now continue riding your horse until you reach oblivion. You would be worthless to India anyway.
Ha!!! And who told you in the dream that I did my studies from government funded schemes. Have you not heard of fully private funded collages and B schools. Anyway you can't see the difference then there is no meaning of discussion with you. Thank you.

You know, people will say many things. we have this, we have that ........ But if you want to join in any institute, then a reco will be required. No merit basis, but only connection basis. And that is what Indian competitive system is all about.

ha ha ha ha. I have read a news once you know. " Indian scientists have proven the existence of black-hole " in a news paper. he he he he

Back
Top Bottom