What's new

Boycott Haider

If most Indians have bad taste in cinema and he doesn't., does not mean he is not an Indian.:P

P.S. I am also boycotting Indian cinema, serials and most news channels for years now.

No, my point is not that. If you are living in India, bollywood is everywhere. Friends will force you to watch a movie, you open your TV set, a bollywood movie always running on Sat on Colors, Sony etc. It is not possible to cut yourself from it.

Even I watched the dubbed south indian movie on TV, which I dont like even. :P

Yes, I am living in India...........

& you can do anything if you have the will to do it.

I only & only watch Hollywood movie. Why?

B'coz they don't OBJECTIFY women, they have a proper story-line, many hollywood movie infact INSPIRES while Bollywood simply try to make us dumb.
:p:
ghar ki murgi dal barabar ... holly is as crap as bolly with bigger budget.
i watch movies that has been rated high in rottentomato.. because movies are typically more than 1 hour of investment... :pop:

Useless movie....revenge of personal matter. No story or message...
Nothing wrong showing on Indian army....they are chasing and killing terrorists not Kashmiri people.

Also shows....how terrorist give gun to innocent youth of Kashmir...

:p:
ghar ki murgi dal barabar ... holly is as crap as bolly with bigger budget.
i watch movies that has been rated high in rottentomato.. because movies are typically more than 1 hour of investment... :pop:

Yup. but it is very difficult to cut from it.

I even watched the CID on Sat Sun on Sony TV.

Yup. but it is very difficult to cut from it.

I even watched the CID on Sat Sun on Sony TV.
you are going to my banned list.. dont ever dare replying to my post.. :pissed:

Useless movie....revenge of personal matter. No story or message...
Nothing wrong showing on Indian army....they are chasing and killing terrorists not Kashmiri people.

Also shows....how terrorist give gun to innocent youth of Kashmir...
you watch movies to get message? :haha:

On Sat Sun, the whole day there was repeat telecast of it. And not of last week, but of last year, then last last year, then last last last year.

rofl.
When ever I pass by SAB channel I see only that program running.

Back
Top Bottom