What's new

Boycott Haider

please watch it , it was made for pakistanies and audience in arab

i am asking only indian to boycott it .
So now even Vishal Bharadwaj is taking the same road and started making anti-national movies:tsk:.There was a time when i used to watch all his movies.He really made some classic ones like Omkara,Maqbool,Kaminey etc but i guess he is also bitten by the same bug that bit Mr.Mahesh Bhatt a long time ago...:coffee:

Han second part abhi khatam howa ha. wonderful do watch it. NOT a propaganda against India. All facts including betrayal stories which are true
Yeah my cousin loved it and says it's a must watch. Dialogues are real good he says.

So now even Vishal Bharadwaj is taking the same road and started making anti-national movies:tsk:.There was a time when i used to watch all his movies.He really made some classic ones like Omkara,Maqbool,Kaminey etc but i guess he is also bitten by the same bug that bit Mr.Mahesh Bhatt a long time ago...:coffee:

watch it its wonderful movie

Yeah my cousin loved it and says it's a must watch. Dialogues are real good he says.

Vishal even succeeds to make Shaid act wonderfully :)

I thought this was some Shakespeare adaptation of Hamlet. How the f**k does terrorism come into the plot. First time I'm hearing.

Amazing acting throughout the movie, great dance by Shahid kapoor in bismil. First of it's kind. Hrithik couldn't have done it better !

Rape survivors in Indian occupied kashmir tell their stories

Pray tell us, Where these rapes done by terrorists as well ?

Said rapes are done by terrorists too.

Sorry ma'am,the truth is that i don't support anti-national rhetoric and hence won't watch the movie.On the contrary i will personally ask all my friends and relatives to boycott this anti-Indian movie and i am even thinking of starting an online campaign in FB to boycott this movie:rolleyes:.

Shahid is a good actor but his father planned him badly. he is nor here or neither there in older gen. or the newer one of bollywood actors.

Shahid is a good actor but his father planned him badly. he is nor here or neither there in older gen. or the newer one of bollywood actors.
his dad is a good actor.. shaheed is a good dancer..

his dad is a good actor.. shaheed is a good dancer..
I knew that !!!
d87b0f9820d4331779244ab79bbe0764.jpg

For people asking about anti-army stuff in the movie, here is a copy/paste.
The film is against Armed Forces Special Power Act. The film is against India and Pakistan both. The film favors freedom of Kashmir from both India and Pakistan. The film also gives message that while freedom of Kashmir is justified, the use of weapons to achieve freedom is not proper.
-The film portrays Indian Army as unwanted, flirt, human right offender, cruel.
-In one of the first scenes, Indian Army has been shown blowing a house in which militant is hiding and offering Namaz.
-In another scene, Army man has been shown behaving loosely with Kashmiri woman reporter. It was kinda flirting.
-In one scene, Kashmir Police kill militants in custody in a house, and call press to impress Delhi. Pro-Indian Kashmir police man says, “these days even dead militant is worth
5508af7321de9b44057bff4252c8c16f.png
1 lakh.”
-In one scene, Army men are all set to cut private part of a militant suspect believed involved in killing of 20 persons in bomb blast case. Suspect is shouting that he is just a student and not militant.
-The hero kills three persons in this movie. Two of them are Kashmir police’s informer, and one is Kashmir police officer. All of them working for Indian Army. The Hero kills informers with big stones, and police man with bullet of pistol given to him by militants.
-In one scene, Hero Shahid Kapoor is standing in Lal Chowk of Srinagar and shouting: Is paar bhi chahiye azadi, us par bhi chahiye azadi. He says Kashmir wants freedom from both India and Pakistan on both sides of Line of Control.
-In one scene the film shows that Indian Army trained armed group kills terror suspects by throwing them in river from a bridge.
-In one scene in movie they show newspaper heading claiming ’8,000 Kashmiris still missing in Kashmir’.
-In one scene, Heroine Tabbtsum (Tabbu) says: Disappeared people’s wives are called half widows. They have to wait for their men or dead bodies of their men.
-In one scene, during a duologue, the director deliberately shows ‘Go India Go Back’ slogan on a wall in background.
-One of the dialogue in film: Nehru had promised plebiscite in Lal Chowk, but that didn’t happen, the first condition of plebiscite was demilitarization, but that too didn’t happen.
-In one scene, they show a truck carrying dead bodies. In another scene ‘Association of Missing Kashmiri’ has been shown protesting against Indian Army. The Hero of the film is among them.
-In one scene, when Hero reaches military camp with photo copies of his missing father’s picture and inquire about him, an Army man has been shown throwing all the copies in air arrogantly.
-The Hero in one scene says: Entire Kashmir is a prison.
-The Hero compares Armed Forces Special Power Act(AFSPA) as Chutzpa. He sayd Chutzpa is Hibru word.
-In one scene, a lawyer tells missing person’s relative that there has to be FIR in police to save missing person from disappearance.
-One of the dialogue in the film: In Kashmir, there’s God above and Army on the ground. Upar Khuda hai, niche fauj hai.
-In the song, they have placed a black dressed devil’s puppet inside the Sun temple in centre. This Sun temple was destroyed by Islamic invaders in the past. The devil puppet(Hindu Indian military?) in center of the gate of the temple has been shown throwing persons(Kashmiri Muslim) in river symbolically.

Don't watch much Hindi films ..... so I will give a pass to this too .

Back
Top Bottom