What's new

Big attack on Chaman Border crossing

it will be the worst for Pakistan if the Taliban-Pakistan war will happen...

There will be no war.
Taliban have many groups . Some are pro and others are against pak.
We do still have laverage over some but yes not all

If it does happen Pakistan will conquer the Afghan border towns and achieve true strategic depth. Bad for India.

And do you think that furthermore, you will be enjoying in Pakistan?

learn from history! Man. Do not do repeated mistakes again and again.

Pakistan just needs to follow the Iran way to deal with the Taliban. Don't try to think that Afghanistan is your backyard.... this thought is caused by more problems for Pakistan rather than benefits.

Pakistan will not able to Win against them., you will be ended by paying more cost. Guerrilla warfare is just different than traditional wars.

There will be no war.
Taliban have many groups . Some are pro and others are against pak.
We do still have laverage over some but yes not all
Again, mistake after mistake...

now which group do you want in Kabul, bro?

Why is everyone so serious lol, I obviously don't want a sandy place like Afghanistan to be nuked and have radioactive sandstorms flying everywhere. But from a general standpoint, I don't care if they disappear.

Oh jokes .. Here is are some ..
holocaust is a hoax....
them jews rule by proxy via debt.

An ops inside Pakistan is very different from an ops outside Pakistan.

You can throw in forces, but intel is the spearhead that carries the burden outside borders, not regulars. If you can't learn from USA/USSR examples, you will never learn.
And we also got such nonsense then as well.
You need to understand the difference between propping up a Government, ie what the UK/US did and a punitive action. Our would be the later. It would involve hitting targets inside Afghanistan to degrade their capability and to send a message that the costs of such actions will be immense.

But through the right policy I think Pakistan can fairly easily control this new second front india opened for us. And this is precisely why I’ve always said a Tban gov in Afghanistan is better than a legitimate regime in kabul. Ghani regime did misadventures on the border but were also recognized by the world and supported by usa and india. At least with Taliban we can leverage the world hate for them, against them. With tban since their unrecognized militia, of whom many high rankings have their everything in Pakistan, we can bully them into concessions easier.
But the downside if this is tban being an unrecognized and unorganized militia, india can use their field commanders or some factions against us. The consequences of our incompetence via foreign policy which leads india to make our neighbours our enemies means, we either put up with a 300k strong internationally recognized regime in kabul with open Indian backing or a unrecognized but unorganized militia who might frequently carry out low intensity attacks against us but pose no real strategic danger to us. India is struggling countering both China and Pakistan simultaneously. Imagine if Pakistan was put in the same position via a strong Afghanistan.
Even tho I don’t have good views on Pakistani establishment but I don’t think they’re that stupid to intentionally support a hostile regime to rise to power without weighing the benefits and consequences of such. Sometimes you have to choose the lesser evil vis a vis our interests in the region .

EXACTLY!

I rather face tban who pose no strategic threat and can only do low intensity attacks than a 300k strong nato backed professional army that ghani regime had with a functional albeit small Air Force.

You answered your question with the first part of your response.
Someone who can became our proxy can ditch us for the highest bidder.

Yep,, afghan republic was a STATE intent to use state tactics alongside India against us

Taliban and afghans in general are just a rabble of a people

We would be dealing with lanati afghans either way, but this way the Afghan state can't plot against us

Why doesn't India let Kashmiris choose between Pakistan, India or a new country for them?

Why only India has to do it?

you should ask China to do the same for Akshai chin, Pakistan - Pak Kashmir and GB,,,,, and yeah, India - Kashmir, Jammu and Ladakh...

Be fair with everyone... otherwise, it will never work...... Now come to the original topic ..please

Why doesn't India let Kashmiris choose between Pakistan, India or a new country for them?

Not an apt answer. Appropriate reply shall be:

"Why doesn't India let all it's component states to choose between China, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Myanmar, Bhutan, India or a new country for them." :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom