What's new

Big attack on Chaman Border crossing

It’s not entirely their fault. They way things works in the world and specially with uncivilized folk is through “stick and a carrot”. Pakistan gave them “carrot and then *** cheeks” of course they love spanking those butt cheeks after eating carrots.
Afghan policy in the hands of dangerous duffers for 33 years and Pakistan just witnessed destruction.
During US and NATO control of 10 years only TTP was attacking Pak.
After US and NATO withdrawal TTP, ISK, and Taliban forces attacking pakistan.

Afghan policy in the hands of dangerous duffers for 33 years and Pakistan just witnessed destruction.
During US and NATO control of 10 years only TTP was attacking Pak.
After US and NATO withdrawal TTP, ISK, and Taliban forces attacking pakistan.

And solution? Call NATO and US back?

I am really comfortable talking to Baloch and Pashtuns. And I've seen your balanced posts. If you have decided you cannot win, and you have anyways ceded control of land to the tribals in the NWFP (don't know what you call it now), why is it difficult to come to an understanding with the Afghans and give them back their ancestral lands. The Durand line is not set in stone. Allow us back our GB land that is ours by right. Let us have a land border with both of you.

Your GB?? Stay in your limit pajeet your very faces make us vomit. We would slaughter any gangu pajeet who dares step in our lands.

Your GB?? Stay in your limit pajeet your very faces make us vomit. We would slaughter any gangu pajeet who dares step in our lands.

Our faces make valley Kashmiris also vomit. It's ok. We have a thriving Pharma industry here. To take care of small ailments.

IMG_20221212_201153.jpg

Our faces make valley Kashmiris also vomit. It's ok. We have a thriving Pharma industry here. To take care of small ailments.

You are one of the most delusional pajeets I've come across in a while, calling afghan your brothers shows that lmao. We see you as nothing more than subhuman piss drinkers we need to keep at bay. Imagine what afghans who are even racist to Pakistanis would do to you pajeets once they achieve their ambition.:lol:

You are one of the most delusional pajeets I've come across in a while, calling afghan your brothers shows that lmao. We see you as nothing more than subhuman piss drinkers we need to keep at bay. Imagine what afghans who are even racist to Pakistanis would do to you pajeets once they achieve their ambition.:lol:

What do you mean even racist to Pakistanis. They keep thrashing you because you are essentially a weak people and they recognise that. They are a warrior people who know no other way historically. And they consider you to be squatting on their land. That is not a nice situation for you to be in. Don't worry about us. We can take care of ourselves. Our people walk freely among the Taliban. As guests. Not today. But always. I know. I've had coursemates embedded there for years. And we've had millions of Afghans in India since the troubles began in the 80s. No issues except some scuffles here and there. That too among young guys and girls involved. A potent combination.

This the first time in history the people of Indus are able to defend their territory.

The godless heathens around us are used to invading our lands for a millennia. This is causing severe pain in their collective as*ses.

This the first time in history the people of Indus are able to defend their territory.

The godless heathens around us are used to invading our lands for a millennia. This is causing severe pain in their collective as*ses.

Also no new religion in the recent past to convert to. That might be how things have stabilized for you.

Also no new religion in the recent past to convert to. That might be how things have stabilized for you.

Indus was monotheist since Meluhha, we were and always have been monotheists in some form or another. Godless pagans from Arabia, Iran, Afghanistan and India have invaded to spread the devil's tongue and forced conversions on many occasions. if Pakistan can survive for another 100 years, we will see who will have the last laugh.

Indus was monotheist since Meluhha, we were and always have been monotheists in some for or another. Godless pagans from Arabia, Iran, Afghanistan and India have invaded to spread the devil's tongue and forced conversions on many occasions. if Pakistan can survive for another 100 years, we will see who will have the last laugh.

This is an interesting take. I must concede.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom