What's new

4 soldiers martyred 5 critically injured, 3 Ts killed in Zhob Cantonment attack.

Psycho Munir should concentrate on his jobs worth.
If this is the level of training, armament, intelligence and preparation of our military is, that to kill 3 terrorists, 4 soldiers lost their lives and 5 got "critically injured" , I am ashamed.
Hope Psycho Munir also gets ashamed and pulls up his socks.

Question

Americans used claymore against impossible odds during Vietnam and in the recent wars in Iraq & Afghanistan Claymore be set it up once in a defensive position. Few of these claymore to place when you set up perimeters. It is a remarkable weapon system although can be somewhat labor intensive. But it’s very stable , safe , re-deployable. Why isn’t our Pakistan army doing this for the many isolated posts or for army platoons moving about in these areas when they camp overnight

Inna Lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un

Soldiers are paying the price for the actions of dollarkhor generals.
My sympathies with the soldiers families.

The same dollarkhor generals who sucked Indians off, bent backwards for them, and stopped Muslim Kashmiri mujahideen from attacking mushrikeen kaffir Indian occupational army in Kashmir are now receiving their gift from their dear Indians brothers in Balochistan and Waziristan.

The same dollarkhor coward generals who abandoned Jihad in Kashmir are now paying the price inside Pakistan courtesy of their dear mushrikeen friends india.

The same dollarkhor filth (even calling them generals is a shame to the word general) who imprisoned people like Hafiz Saaed who fought for Pakistan against terrorists and kaffirs but went on releasing terrorists like Ehsanullah Ehsan and Muslim Khan.

Now, we must accept reality and the citizens of Pakistan must make a plan to protect them selves from such attacks. Army doesn’t seem interested in even defending its own soldiers let alone the average citizens.
The citizens of Pakistan should send a clear message to anyone fighting the army that we are NEUTRAL.

I use to blindly defend army but now I say I’m NEUTRAL. Why do I say that? Cuz why should I call someone terrorist and take the side of army when it is Pakistani establishment letting these guys into Pakistan and releasing them from jail?

Establishment allowed “terrorists” to regroup and released them from jails under the guise of ceasefire. So who am I to call people the establishment let survive, terrorists?

If there is one lesson I’ve learned from watching how pro Pakistan groups in Waziristan, Balochistan, and Kashmir were treated, it is easier to be the enemy of Pakistan than friend of Pakistan. If your enemy of Pakistan you will survive and become part of the government like PTM. If your pro Pakistan you’ll end up in jail like Hafiz Saaed or humiliated like Imran Khan.

Meanwhile top leadership of Army busy doing some Kheti bari, at this point i am not even sorry for anyone who die wearing a uniform, the institution is corrupt and working against Pakistan so anyone who is still wearing uniform is A) having a haram income and B) Part of the mafia that oppress people... Simple thing is quit your job and find something else to do which doesn't include killing journalists or beating kids over tiktoks.

General's greed for money and power killing our brave soldiers.....may you all get the status of shaheed ameen

Meanwhile top leadership of Army busy doing some Kheti bari, at this point i am not even sorry for anyone who die wearing a uniform, the institution is corrupt and working against Pakistan so anyone who is still wearing uniform is A) having a haram income and B) Part of the mafia that oppress people... Simple thing is quit your job and find something else to do which doesn't include killing journalists or beating kids over tiktoks.

(Soldiers) they risked their lives for us and this is the thanks they get.

Do gooders who know nothing much about these things, have never served their country and have never been in a conflict situation . They act in retrospect to Low life beings.

It's our politicians and generals playing politics, with Pakistani soldiers lives. The Politicians & generals should be the ones on trial

Fort Sandeman, FC mess was initially attacked.
I looked at the map on Zhob cantt. It’s tricky when the enemy hides within the public. Same faces, same clothes, same language. They come close enough and fire the first shot. If they are 3-4, they will target 3-4 soldiers. So the first causality number suffered by forces can almost be same as the number of attackers. Then the retaliatory fire begins and 2-4 more soldiers get targeted while the terrorists are taken out.

Any way to go around this ?

I looked at the map on Zhob cantt. It’s tricky when the enemy hides within the public. Same faces, same clothes, same language. They come close enough and fire the first shot. If they are 3-4, they will target 3-4 soldiers. So the first causality number suffered by forces can almost be same as the number of attackers. Then the retaliatory fire begins and 2-4 more soldiers get targeted while the terrorists are taken out.

Any way to go around this ?
Undercover soldiers blinded in the public patrolling around the cantt and beyond for suspicious behaviour. In the video of the attack people walk around like nothing happened and walk near the cantt while the attack is happening so undercover soldiers would have been able to take out a few attackers or maybe even detect an attack was going to happen.
Covertly place some soldiers in some house near the cantt where snipers can target anything in front of the cantt and a small team can act as a QRF. In the video of the attack it seems like there’s a marketplace right next to the cantt. Maybe one or two of those shops can be covert mini posts for soldiers.
Increase the number of security cameras in the area scanning for suspicious behaviour.
Set up decoy targets/soldier positions in the cantt.
Make sure soldiers aren’t overly exposed at any given time and limit the number of soldiers that have to expose them self. A lot of the videos we see of such attacks there’s always soldiers fully exposed or mostly exposed and they don’t need to be exposed. They’re easily picked off in the initial attack. Better training to make sure soldiers don’t overly expose themself and drop their guard would go a long way.

There will probably always be initial casualties in such attacks because to eliminate these type of attack’s intelligence needs to step up its game and the state needs to take the fight seriously. But measures can be taken to eliminate the number of initial casualties and ensure attackers are neutralized right when they decide to attack.

The video:

Inna Lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajiun. May Allah grant them paradise.
The Corps Commander XII Corps, Lieutenant General Asif Ghafoor, at the Zhob military facility that was cleared from terrorists who attacked at 6:00 AM in Balochistan, today.
lol, baatoun kay sheyr.

Either Mr Ghafoor's PR campaign is pre planned or just happenstance, recall the previous attack in Balochistan too where Pa Ghafoor was seen chalking out plans on the ground.
PR most likely.

Last edited:
1689249344133.png

𝐓𝐞𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐛𝐚𝐧 𝐏𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧 - 𝐓𝐓𝐏 & 𝐓𝐞𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐞 𝐉𝐢𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐏𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧 - 𝐓𝐉𝐏 𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐬

TTP, and Tehreek Jihad Pakistan have both claimed responsibility for an attack on an army cantonment in the Zhob area of Balochistan.

Back
Top Bottom