What's new

Big attack on Chaman Border crossing

Just like the US forces tried?
Great success it was.

LOL The US was reliant on many factors. This is our neigborhood. We have all the time and resources to respond as we like. Day and night difference.

The US didn't have a land to defend against Afghan scum. Pakistan does.

LOL The US was reliant on many factors. This is our neigborhood. We have all the time and resources to respond as we like.

The world is seeing your response. For quite some time. You forget that both Balochistan and Taliban videos are present all over the internet, if not here.

The world is seeing your response. For quite some time. You forget that both Balochistan and Taliban videos are present all over the internet, if not here.

What are you going to do Hindu Taliban friend? Your Afghan Taliban friends have no chance. Even if you support your newly Taliban friends.

What are you going to do Hindu Taliban friend? Your Afghan Taliban friends have no chance.

We will not get involved militarily. Our primary and only aim as always has been to support and help the Afghan people.

What makes you be so sure that we will neither recognise mor support them.

Recognizing is not a big deal... but they have to choose the right path before it.

They are not on right track to getting sympathy from the world including India.

They should not allow anyone to attack from Afghanistan including on Pakistan or India. They should not facilitate any terror activity against India, Pakistan, or the world.

There are many countries with their own Islamic rules and regulations but terrorism is just not acceptable.

Pakistan is not US
That is even bigger reason that it would fail.
US with all its assets and capability had to back off. Taliban had only US soldiers stationed in Afghanistan to target.

If Paksiatn tries any funny tricks, they have the entire border with you to come in and sort you all out.

Remember, they have nothing to loose. They have been doing only this for atleast last 4 decades.

I see a lot of members here into a fanciful flight of nuking, creating buffer zone, bomb the shit out kind of approaches towards Afghanistan.

Any use of force against them wouldn’t work. It will take you also down.

Taliban are a scourge and no one’s friend.

Many people said this when US left that land. Just wait and watch.

Recognizing is not a big deal... but they have to choose the right path before it.

They are not on right track to getting sympathy from the world including India.

They should not allow anyone to attack from Afghanistan including Pakistan or India. They should not facilitate any terror activity against India, Pakistan, or the world.

There are many countries with their own Islamic rules and regulations but terrorism is just not acceptable.

You are speaking as a person, which is idealistic and fine.

I thought you meant India as in the Indian state, and thought I had missed something. I rarely do.

You are speaking as a person, which is idealistic and fine.

I thought you meant India as in the Indian state, and thought I had missed something. I rarely do.

yes, more than 98-99% of Indians hate to Taliban.... only might 1 or 2 % of people support to them.

That is even bigger reason that it would fail.
US with all its assets and capability had to back off. Taliban had only US soldiers stationed in Afghanistan to target.

If Paksiatn tries any funny tricks, they have the entire border with you to come in and sort you all out.

Remember, they have nothing to loose. They have been doing only this for atleast last 4 decades.

I see a lot of members here into a fanciful flight of nuking, creating buffer zone, bomb the shit out kind of approaches towards Afghanistan.

Any use of force against them wouldn’t work. It will take you also down.

Taliban are a scourge and no one’s friend.

Many people said this when US left that land. Just wait and watch.
Dude, what are you on?

The main reason for failure of the US and NATO in Afghanistan is not militarily. Yea the Taliban inflicted heavy losses for the US and NATO, but they also took monumental losses themselves. In nearly every encounter, they were outfought.

It was when it came to nation building and the sheer corruption of the puppet afghan govt, was where it started to fail.

If Pakistan goes to war with Afghanistan which is highly unlikely, Pakistan would win militarily (as did the US/NATO and the Soviets (to some degree)), and when it comes to nation building (which will be inevitable in such a scenario) Pakistan has the opportunity to fair better than the others that tried and failed. Of course with the current government of Pakistan, it will fail miserably, because they aren't even building their own nation, they are just destroying it.

Also the whole sharing a border thing is a 2 way situation. Yes they might be able to attack us through the border but so can Pakistan

Pakistan is not US
it will be the worst for Pakistan if the Taliban-Pakistan war will happen... Pakistan will never be able to win against them..

Have you taken a poll. Or this is again you speaking on behalf of 1.5 billion Indians.

There is a rich history against the Taliban starting from Plane hijack.

If I go back then during the cold war...

Indian government and the people of India never supported to Taliban.

Is this a soccer match bro? You are keeping score to see who is winning?

I noticed this trend in other posts on this thread as well ... bifurcating deaths between civilians and soldiers. Why? So no soldiers died (on top row) as of its the most important thing. The message being that no need to escalate then? I mean big deal if some bloody civilians (most likely pashtuns die). The literal mouthpiece of the army seems to think so, so it must be true.
Just another example of a gutless and morally corrupt nation.

it will be the worst for Pakistan if the Taliban-Pakistan war will happen... Pakistan will never be able to win against them..

There is a rich history against the Taliban starting from Plane hijack.

If I go back then during the cold war...

Indian government and the people of India never supported to Taliban.

You are talking about incidents 30-40 years ago. Global geopolitics can and does change in an instant.

If it does happen Pakistan will conquer the Afghan border towns and achieve true strategic depth. Bad for India.

Pakistan should go in 100x heavier than NATO, bring out the big bombs drop them straight in the middle of the towns. 2 week campaign.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom