What's new

4 soldiers martyred 5 critically injured, 3 Ts killed in Zhob Cantonment attack.

Shit Amry now busy in corporate farming to become Farmers and kill any another coporate sector farming as they are the best - hence the attacks on untarined shit forces will continue as they barely know how to fight anymore

Any idea if these were new terrorists, or some who had escaped from the earlier attack and launched another one after regrouping?

Have we seen any recurrent attacks on an installation in this manner before? I don't think we have in any major installation (bar a few police stations etc).

Lol! what difference does that make?

Lol! what difference does that make?

Well, identifying enemy tactics does give you a head start in preventing another attack.

Our senior leadership might be pretty busy in politics, but the on field commanders there, the Brigade commanders, the GOC, the intel guys, this is their bread and butter.

If these were new terrorists, then their travel route is very easy for them since they can again infiltrate in a short amount of time to the same area. It also means they might be living nearby rather than far away.

If they were the old terrorists, then they had escaped. Question is, to where? Where did they regroup? Who supplied them food and other rations if any?

All important questions.

Last edited:
Well, identifying enemy tactics does give you a head start in preventing another attack.

Our senior leadership might be pretty busy in politics, but the on field commanders there, the Brigade commanders, the GOC, the intel guys, this is their bread and butter.

If these were new terrorists, then their travel route is very easy for them since they can again infiltrate in a short amount of time to the same area. It also means they might be living nearby rather than far away.

If they were the old terrorists, then they had escaped. Question is, to where? Where did they regroup? Who supplied them food and other rations if any?

All important questions.

Lol ur so called army has been fighting and losing since 2 decades. And u still can't figure who is the enemy and where do they come from! Keep asking, keep answering and keep losing a lost war......

Lol ur so called army has been fighting and losing since 2 decades. And u still can't figure who is the enemy and where do they come from! Keep asking, keep answering and keep losing a lost war......

Buddy drink some kool aid

This is one of the reasons we need to bring Airforce and navy under army command. Three services with no clear hierarchy cannot function properly. We need them under the Chief.

Inna Lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un

Soldiers are paying the price for the actions of dollarkhor generals.
My sympathies with the soldiers families.

The same dollarkhor generals who sucked Indians off, bent backwards for them, and stopped Muslim Kashmiri mujahideen from attacking mushrikeen kaffir Indian occupational army in Kashmir are now receiving their gift from their dear Indians brothers in Balochistan and Waziristan.

The same dollarkhor coward generals who abandoned Jihad in Kashmir are now paying the price inside Pakistan courtesy of their dear mushrikeen friends india.

The same dollarkhor filth (even calling them generals is a shame to the word general) who imprisoned people like Hafiz Saaed who fought for Pakistan against terrorists and kaffirs but went on releasing terrorists like Ehsanullah Ehsan and Muslim Khan.

Now, we must accept reality and the citizens of Pakistan must make a plan to protect them selves from such attacks. Army doesn’t seem interested in even defending its own soldiers let alone the average citizens.
The citizens of Pakistan should send a clear message to anyone fighting the army that we are NEUTRAL.

I use to blindly defend army but now I say I’m NEUTRAL. Why do I say that? Cuz why should I call someone terrorist and take the side of army when it is Pakistani establishment letting these guys into Pakistan and releasing them from jail?

Establishment allowed “terrorists” to regroup and released them from jails under the guise of ceasefire. So who am I to call people the establishment let survive, terrorists?

If there is one lesson I’ve learned from watching how pro Pakistan groups in Waziristan, Balochistan, and Kashmir were treated, it is easier to be the enemy of Pakistan than friend of Pakistan. If your enemy of Pakistan you will survive and become part of the government like PTM. If your pro Pakistan you’ll end up in jail like Hafiz Saaed or humiliated like Imran Khan.
Pak army didn't stop supporting kashmiri fighters voluntarily..they were forced to do it...thanks to India's diplomacy...your country is at the mercy of other countries alms and donations...you can't afford to support terrorism...beggars can't be choosers.

Pak army didn't stop supporting kashmiri fighters voluntarily..they were forced to do it...thanks to India's diplomacy...your country is at the mercy of other countries alms and donations...you can't afford to support terrorism...beggars can't be choosers.
We have sellout spineless leaders who bend over for little pressure. They’re the ones who put the country is such a tough economic condition.
But don’t worry, Kashmir Jihad will never stop till Kashmir is free. Indian occupational pigs will continue to be massacred in Kashmir In Sha Allah.

Back
Top Bottom