What's new

Big attack on Chaman Border crossing

It’s not entirely their fault. They way things works in the world and specially with uncivilized folk is through “stick and a carrot”. Pakistan gave them “carrot and then *** cheeks” of course they love spanking those butt cheeks after eating carrots.

Unfortunately, the Pakistani army is very good at providing carrots. An Afghan is an Afghan. No matter if he is a Taliban or a Northern Alliance snake. The people of KPK know this like no one else.

The Pakistani army will eventually have to retaliate sooner or later. These Afghan attacks won't stop and we all know that.

He is an Israeli American who probably is part of cyber espionage and propaganda unit. His system scan, when ever someone mentions anything about Israel on any thread. He replies and track western based users for Anti-Israel sentiment. Users are digital fingerprint are traced and reported to governments agencies in their respective countries for profiling.

Thanks. Slimy he is.

Thanks. Slimy he is.

LOL Don't get angry now.

20210517_023954-422x720.jpg

@Beny Karachun What do you have to say to the fake Khan from India? He has found new love for the Taliban. The fake Indian Khan believes that the Taliban deserve support from the world against evil Pakistan.

Lifting balls is a typically Pakistani construct. No one else talks like that.

Try harder Dutch clown.

Afghani Taliban Indian brother? Pakistan evil? Afghani Taliban good brothers? LOL I know what you are trying to do here Indian curry boy. You really suck at it though.

This was the nonsense peddled back in the mid 2000’s as the TTP went from strength to strength.
An ops inside Pakistan is very different from an ops outside Pakistan.

You can throw in forces, but intel is the spearhead that carries the burden outside borders, not regulars. If you can't learn from USA/USSR examples, you will never learn.

You are forcing me to post videos. Then I will get locked out of this thread as well. I'm not biting.

Just say it once more. Taliban are going to get help from India to teach Pakistan a lesson. Taliban deserve help from the entire universe to teach Pakistan a lesson.

Taliban India bhai bhai? LOL India will embrace a donkey as a brother as long as the donkey hates Pakistan.

But through the right policy I think Pakistan can fairly easily control this new second front india opened for us. And this is precisely why I’ve always said a Tban gov in Afghanistan is better than a legitimate regime in kabul. Ghani regime did misadventures on the border but were also recognized by the world and supported by usa and india. At least with Taliban we can leverage the world hate for them, against them. With tban since their unrecognized militia, of whom many high rankings have their everything in Pakistan, we can bully them into concessions easier.
But the downside if this is tban being an unrecognized and unorganized militia, india can use their field commanders or some factions against us. The consequences of our incompetence via foreign policy which leads india to make our neighbours our enemies means, we either put up with a 300k strong internationally recognized regime in kabul with open Indian backing or a unrecognized but unorganized militia who might frequently carry out low intensity attacks against us but pose no real strategic danger to us. India is struggling countering both China and Pakistan simultaneously. Imagine if Pakistan was put in the same position via a strong Afghanistan.
Even tho I don’t have good views on Pakistani establishment but I don’t think they’re that stupid to intentionally support a hostile regime to rise to power without weighing the benefits and consequences of such. Sometimes you have to choose the lesser evil vis a vis our interests in the region .

EXACTLY!

I rather face tban who pose no strategic threat and can only do low intensity attacks than a 300k strong nato backed professional army that ghani regime had with a functional albeit small Air Force.

You answered your question with the first part of your response.
Someone who can became our proxy can ditch us for the highest bidder.
The enemy wants so many cuts that the bleeding never stops which is the crux of TTP and BLF attacks on Pakistan soil. This has been curtailed to a big extent through damage control but not through a political solution neither through modernization of the area or through extinguishing the flames of extremism in society.

Taliban will not help Pakistan against TTP, quite the contrary in fact. Taliban have many scores to settle.

Indian Hindu logic:

1. Taliban bad guy if he helps Pakistan.
2. Taliban good guy when he attacks Pakistan.

LOL You are such a fool. You got your rear handed to you in Afghanistan. We are about to finish this saga for once and for all. Afghoons won't be able to utter Peshawar and we will make sure of that for once and for all. Taliban, Northern Alliance or Hindustani makes no difference to us. You are all the same to us.

Taliban was, is, and will ...always be bad and terror for the world including India... We never supported them and will not support to them.

it is all about your government which wanted its own backyard with help from them from 1979.

Start with systemic airstrikes . Dominate from air . Make any such incidence very expensive for them. Tweak mirages for LGBs to preserve front line fighters
Just like the US forces tried?
Great success it was.

Taliban was, is, and will ...always be bad for the world including India... We never supported them and will not support to them.

it is all about your government which wanted its own backyard with help from them from 1979.

Your fake Khan from India wants to help Taliban. Even your government has approached the Taliban after exit. Don't fool us.

Indian hatred against Pakistan will make it do anything. Even befriend the Taliban.

Taliban was, is, and will ...always be bad and terror for the world including India... We never supported them and will not support to them.

What makes you be so sure that we will neither recognise nor support them.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom