What's new

Big attack on Chaman Border crossing

Isn't Mullah Yaqoob the son of Mullah Omar?

He blames Pakistan for Mullah Omar's death in speeches which goes to show the anti-Pakistan flame in the Taliban is going to burn for the foreseeable future.
Afghans hate Pakistan not because of our role in Soviet war but because they still havent gotten over losing Kpk and FATA to Ranjit singh. This is about time that we teach this important lessons to our generations so they don't end up thinking they are our brothers.

You ran away from Afghanistan leaving your "Brothers" at the mercy of Talibs. You aren't even giving visas to your "Brothers". Sell this manjan somewhere else.

Bro the Taliban are also Afghan. What is this American and Pakistani nonsense of painting the Taliban as an alien occupying force. I don't get it. When I say Afghans are our brothers, it includes the Taliban obviously.

Should I post again videos of normal Indians and Taliban here, after which @waz told me how much Pakistanis and Afghans actually loved each other in the UK.

That may well be true. But they surely don't love you in Afghanistan. And there are a whole lot more of them in Afghanistan than in the UK.

Bro the Taliban are also Afghan. What is this American and Pakistani nonsense of painting the Taliban as an alien occupying force. I don't get it. When I say Afghans are our brothers, it includes the Taliban obviously.

Should I post again videos of normal Indians and Taliban here, after which @waz told me how much Pakistanis and Afghans actually loved each other in the UK.

That may well be true. But they surely don't love you in Afghanistan. And there are a whole lot more of them in Afghanistan than in the UK.
Hey you ran away from Afghans too. I mean you call talibs your brothers but you can't accept their rule in Afghanistan? Go ahead a consider them a legit govt of Afghanistan so i can accept that you actually think of them as brothers.

Afghans hate Pakistan not because of our role in Soviet war but because they still havent gotten over losing Kpk and FATA to Ranjit singh. This is about time that we teach this important lessons to our generations so they don't end up thinking they are our brothers.

Loy Afghanists hate Pakistan for that reason.

Ranjit Singh and Hari Singh Nalwa never got FATA, they never got past Jamrud and DG Khan.

Loy Afghanists hate Pakistan for that reason.

Ranjit Singh and Hari Singh Nalwa never got FATA, they never got past Jamrud and DG Khan.
Doesn't matter who got what, thing is FATA is with Pakistan and all Afghans hate that.

Hey you ran away from Afghans too. I mean you call talibs your brothers but you can't accept their rule in Afghanistan? Go ahead a consider them a legit govt of Afghanistan so i can accept that you actually think of them as brothers.

Talks are underway. Don't count out our foreign diplomacy acumen. You are not even on the same playing field there

Tbh I don't remember when India so balatantly hit civilian population and caused that much death and injury

Tbh I don't remember when India so balatantly hit civilian population and caused that much death and injury

We are your brothers. I don't think you have either. Not even our wars have been fought in towns or cities.

they have seen off British Empire, Soviets And Americans. what chance Pakistanis have.
Every chance, as long as Pakistan go there as one of them, use Pastunes, and linages of Mughals empire who conquered entire land. It was one land. Non-pushtuns will quickly fall in line as long as they get their peace. Some pastunes will cause trouble. That is were emir Tamir style unprecedented level of old school violence will do the trick.

A nuclear khaasi mulk.

If you look at how iran, Turkey deal with their brother Muslim terrorists, you really start believing the above.

I am not a big fan of iran, but I have respect for them, when it comes to teaching a lesson, they make sure that missiles land and message is conveyed, they too have similar situation, but they don't care and now the attacked party treats it a normal thing, we were recently joking that if US wins Iran Vs US football, expect missile fireworks, or if Iran wins expect more fireworks.

Pakistan on the other hand is a khaasi nuclear mulk ... since the day these Afghans came back to Islamabad after AT, the street crime, car theft has risen.

Pakistan has a military problem. It's military rulers are somehow involved in every single problem affecting Pakistan. Whether it is the economy. Whether it is politics. Whether it is security. Whether it is foreign policy. The list goes on. Military problem.

Fro what I have read, the thing with the Afghan situation, and I might be wrong, is that there is no central unified government in the traditional sense.

The IEA can be at best thought of as a hodge podge or a collection of different tribal or local warlords controlling an area under them. There is no bureaucratic structure as we know it, no central command and control, and military organization same as a uniformed military.

A local warlord gets pissed off at some fencing, he will go bezerk. His tribal mate or friend dies in the ensuing firing, he will throw a fit and come at the other side with everything, mortars and artillery. He won't be looking at his brigade commander or Div HQ for directions.

From the newspapers, it seems there was an attempt to cut the fence, Pakistan fired, and a gunfight went on for 30 minutes and then paused. Border was closed then opened again. After a while Afghans then came in with artillery and mortars towards civilian population.

But in the end, decisions of a local warlord have wider implications.

Pakistan really needs to come hard at this, enough with the constant pandering.

If Isreal nukes Afghanistan then we will accept Israel and if you nuke India we will support Israel on every platform regional to international. Please do it quickly as possible. After all we are cousins
Since when did you become their cousin?

Afghans are greatest ungrateful nation.
It’s not entirely their fault. They way things works in the world and specially with uncivilized folk is through “stick and a carrot”. Pakistan gave them “carrot and then *** cheeks” of course they love spanking those butt cheeks after eating carrots.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom