What's new

Big attack on Chaman Border crossing

Obviously I don't believe in nuking in Afghanistan realistically, I know that's near impossible. But an Islamist Tajik government would be easier to work with.

Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto supported Ahmed Shah Massoud

How did he go from being Pakistan’s asset to an Indian asset?

Why taliban attacking Pakistan?
What went wrong?
Does that mean Pakistan was better off when ISAF was there?

Ethnic slurs will earn refractions and a thread ban.
Further nonsense it’s a straight outright ban.
Our own people seriously are the best at giving tamasha to others who watch on.

Fully loaded shaheen 3 is the only fucking medicine that will fix thesr afghandus and their supporters.

Like when u do surgery for cancer. **** it

especially Mullah Yaqoob.

Isn't Mullah Yaqoob the son of Mullah Omar?

He blames Pakistan for Mullah Omar's death in speeches which goes to show the anti-Pakistan flame in the Taliban is going to burn for the foreseeable future.

Pakistan army has not allowed the Afghan govt to build certain posts in the buffer zone. The Afghan govt is adamant to built those posts. Issue is turning into confrontation, more to come in the future.

Last edited:
A nuclear khaasi mulk.

If you look at how iran, Turkey deal with their brother Muslim terrorists, you really start believing the above.

I am not a big fan of iran, but I have respect for them, when it comes to teaching a lesson, they make sure that missiles land and message is conveyed, they too have similar situation, but they don't care and now the attacked party treats it a normal thing, we were recently joking that if US wins Iran Vs US football, expect missile fireworks, or if Iran wins expect more fireworks.

Pakistan on the other hand is a khaasi nuclear mulk ... since the day these Afghans came back to Islamabad after AT, the street crime, car theft has risen.

Afghanistan is another thing where retarded Pakistani security establishment fed a flawed narrative.
Taliban are Pakistan's friends and will net let India take hold.
Afghans are greatest ungrateful nation.
Leve them to fend for themselves. Absolutely NOT to defend them at international forums. Stop making any facilitations for them.

Afghanistan issue a trap set by India.

India's second front is China, occurring during Bajwa's tenure as COAS. Pakistan needed a second front for India as India had already opened a second front for Pakistan through Afghanistan.
But through the right policy I think Pakistan can fairly easily control this new second front india opened for us. And this is precisely why I’ve always said a Tban gov in Afghanistan is better than a legitimate regime in kabul. Ghani regime did misadventures on the border but were also recognized by the world and supported by usa and india. At least with Taliban we can leverage the world hate for them, against them. With tban since their unrecognized militia, of whom many high rankings have their everything in Pakistan, we can bully them into concessions easier.
But the downside if this is tban being an unrecognized and unorganized militia, india can use their field commanders or some factions against us. The consequences of our incompetence via foreign policy which leads india to make our neighbours our enemies means, we either put up with a 300k strong internationally recognized regime in kabul with open Indian backing or a unrecognized but unorganized militia who might frequently carry out low intensity attacks against us but pose no real strategic danger to us. India is struggling countering both China and Pakistan simultaneously. Imagine if Pakistan was put in the same position via a strong Afghanistan.
Even tho I don’t have good views on Pakistani establishment but I don’t think they’re that stupid to intentionally support a hostile regime to rise to power without weighing the benefits and consequences of such. Sometimes you have to choose the lesser evil vis a vis our interests in the region .

However let's be clear about this OUR ENEMIES WANT US TO ATTACK THE TALIBAN AND AFGHANISTAN and get involved in a war

I keep saying this but the strategic threat from a Afghan Republic/India/U.S/NATO was far far greater
EXACTLY!

I rather face tban who pose no strategic threat and can only do low intensity attacks than a 300k strong nato backed professional army that ghani regime had with a functional albeit small Air Force.

Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto supported Ahmed Shah Massoud

How did he go from being Pakistan’s asset to an Indian asset?
You answered your question with the first part of your response.
Someone who can became our proxy can ditch us for the highest bidder.

Isn't Mullah Yaqoob the son of Mullah Omar?

He blames Pakistan for Mullah Omar's death in speeches which goes to show the anti-Pakistan flame in the Taliban is going to burn for the foreseeable future.
Yeah

He’s young and we don’t have the leverage we have our him as compared to someone like Haqqani. He’s young and all up on the anti Pakistan lot Afghanistan bs. As he mentions him self he was just a child when usa invaded Afghanistan and his father had to leave him. He’s inexperienced compared to the others who had dealt with wars, agencies and politics. Him blaming us for his dads death shows his ignorance, inexperienceness and his true ability. What is his credentials? His only credentials is his dad was Mullah Omar. Mullah Omar him self never spoke bad about Pakistan. Mullah Omar is the same person which threatened india with war on our behalf in 98 when we were about to do nuclear tests, to warn india against attacking us. Mullah Omar was the same one which told all ttp factions to stop its attacks against Pakistan and instead help them in Afghanistan. Mullah Omar him self never attacked Pakistan or did any harm to us. He did mention we didn’t do good by siding with America but other than that never acted against us. And even tho Musharraf sided with USA against Taliban, he also saved tban leadership but Mullah Omar stayed in Afghanistan. Mullah Yaqoob is a typical teen or nowadays thats all talk without common sense or anything. Him being young is another big threat to us since he can relate ti the younger gen of afghans better.
Mullah Yaqoob is part of that faction of Kandahari faction which wants war with us.

I'm really not amused by threats at nuking our brothers.
You ran away from Afghanistan leaving your "Brothers" at the mercy of Talibs. You aren't even giving visas to your "Brothers". Sell this manjan somewhere else.

You think every solution is military action and that is where you lack the depth of understanding regional dynamics.
This was the nonsense peddled back in the mid 2000’s as the TTP went from strength to strength.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom