What's new

Big attack on Chaman Border crossing

I hate to say it but this guy is right

The only solution is nuking Afghanistan, especially if you're Pakistan and they keep destabilising your country, this is a ticking time bomb which can only get worse.

@Signalian
1.2 million Afghans live in Pakistan, throw Nasr missile on them too ?

Something is going on through Pakistan which is severely disliked by ruling regime in Afghanistan as well as India.

I am starting to believe that world would've been much peaceful without Afghans/Pashtoons, they just keep fighting and are crazies.

Let’s not forget what panagheer nassal did in Karachi 😂
That starts a propoganda war on SM, I remember the May assault on TTP vividly (which killed some teenagers too (a strike which some including me condemned for it's brutality as some clearly innocent people became a target) and that was painted as Hiroshima, Nagasaki, calling UN and all sorta shit)

So that's starts it's own issues

The crux of the propaganda is this.

Pakistan is a British creation and steals Afghan land therefore it is like Israel which is a British creation and steals land.

Mix in decisions taken by GHQ in the 2000s and you have a cocktail of dehumanization that essentially cooks up a nice Islamo-fascist outlook especially in a nationalist Afghan context.

Anything done for Loy Afg is done for Islam to them. And Punjabis are takfir’d.

Pakistan, being the master of priorities, is too busy focusing and zeroing in on PTI so if it does strike back it will be empty handed on the propaganda war.

This 'Pashtun fratricide' needs to stop, and only the Pashtuns themselves can do this. This ideology driven internecine strife will ultimately destroy the Pakistani Pashtuns as well

Pashtun fratricide has always existed in history. As long as Imran Khan is out and development isn’t taking place then it will continue to happen.

Add Racism and Barbaric ways of life to the list why the world would be better off without this Pashtoon Ethnicity, there are no people on earth they get along with, its their habit that they come with all poor and hungry people persona but once they are settle they start robbing and killing people, this is what the Pashtoon's in Karachi did, they comes as poor innocent Mazdoor and Chai wala's later took over the outskirts of Karachi and killed/rob/extort the same people who gave them business. And those who believe the next Generation will be different than they are up for a nasty surprise, its in their culture and who they are as people, hot headed barbaric violent racist people. I know many Pashtoons here don't like it but that is the reality.

Panagheer your people did the same thing. You guys came uninvited to others lands as becharay and mazdoors and what not.

Then started violent ethnic riots taking the entire city hostage.

Also collaborated with your blood brothers in India to try to destabilize Pakistan.

Now you guys can’t get government jobs in Sindh after putting Karachi and Hyderabad in a blender 😂.

That starts a propoganda war on SM, I remember the May assault on TTP vividly (which killed some teenagers too (a strike which some including me condemned for it's brutality as some clearly innocent people became a target) and that was painted as Hiroshima, Nagasaki, calling UN and all sorta shit)

So that's starts it's own issues

I just need to figure out how Ayub Khan and that generation handled western front, there's a photo of General Musa Khan inspecting captured Afghan soldiers, so it's an old issue but those times were not as brutal for the regular innocent people
Don't take the Afghans on social media serious, even at a pin-drop they'll claim they've been absolute brutalised and ràped by Pakistanis so it's justified for them to carry out a genocide.

That strike was a good thing, it needs to be followed up, they need to understand that we'll excercise force against them.

In the past it was also bad but not much of it was documented due to less media, there has been too strict policy of appeasement and it makes you look weak.

Don't take the Afghans on social media serious, even at a pin-drop they'll claim they've been absolute brutalised and ràped by Pakistanis so it's justified for them to carry out a genocide.

That strike was a good thing, it needs to be followed up, they need to understand that we'll excercise force against them.

In the past it was also bad but not much of it was documented due to less media, there has been too strict policy of appeasement and it makes you look weak.

You know the page haram vibes is run by an Afghan

That page is big amongst European Muslim diaspora in general.

You know the page haram vibes is run by an Afghan

That page is big amongst European Muslim diaspora in general.
Daod Khan who was the most staunchist of Loy-Afghan nationalists admitted that the Pakistanis were kind to him and the country and that it was essentially him who started the proxy wars

1.2 million Afghans live in Pakistan, throw Nasr missile on them too ?

Something is going on through Pakistan which is severely disliked by ruling regime in Afghanistan as well as India.
The clear-cut truth with no beating around the bush is that supporting any Pashtun group in Afghanistan will yield no sustainable results, you can only achieve short term settlements of a few weeks or days.

Get the Americans on board and round up the Tajiks, Hazaras, Uzbeks and create an autonomous zone within Afghanistan similar to the Kurdistan in Iraq. They can have their own safe area and hunt down terrorists in Afghanistan.

If we can't do this, then find the top 3 population centres and drop an Abdali on them, and tactically nuke the border regions. Just end this stupid game.

Lumber 1 can't handle being gangbanged by 3 sides, Afghanistan, Iran and India. Don't let it boil till the other 2 are just as strong. Finish them before it's too late.

@Signalian

Last edited:
Daod Khan who was the most staunchist of Loy-Afghan nationalists admitted that the Pakistanis were kind to him and the country and that it was essentially him who started the proxy wars
my own elders went around in the summer heat collecting chanda for refugees in Lahore as they were a religiously motivated bunch, don't know where the money went though
it's sad to see all the hate, hope that one-day things become better on a people-to-people level

I have hope that in my lifetime - Pakistan becomes a middle-income economy, with presidential democracy (no banana republic, military BS) and friendly Afghanistan and Iran

Add Racism and Barbaric ways of life to the list why the world would be better off without this Pashtoon Ethnicity, there are no people on earth they get along with, its their habit that they come with all poor and hungry people persona but once they are settle they start robbing and killing people, this is what the Pashtoon's in Karachi did, they comes as poor innocent Mazdoor and Chai wala's later took over the outskirts of Karachi and killed/rob/extort the same people who gave them business. And those who believe the next Generation will be different than they are up for a nasty surprise, its in their culture and who they are as people, hot headed barbaric violent racist people. I know many Pashtoons here don't like it but that is the reality.
That's a bit extreme man, Pashtuns in Pakistan are manageable, it's the Afghanistan presence next door which riles up negative sentiment here and encourages terrorism.

Panagheer your people did the same thing. You guys came uninvited to others lands as becharay and mazdoors and what not.

Then started violent ethnic riots taking the entire city hostage.

Also collaborated with your blood brothers in India to try to destabilize Pakistan.

Now you guys can’t get government jobs in Sindh after putting Karachi and Hyderabad in a blender
LOL I don't expect intelligence from Akhrots.

People who migrated not everyone was poor, many of them were rich and educated unlike many of Pakistani so called sons of soils.

Ethnic riots started by Sindhi/Pashtoons first, that was classic case economic jealousy, once Karachi becomes big they first move capital but Karachi still grows thanks to the so called Panagheer, at least people were not Barbaric as Pashtoons or Baloch's, who live a Tribal and Animalist society, where who families are wiped out because of bachon ki Larai or few stolen goats.

As for can't get Jobs in Sindh Govt, you just prove my point right.

my own elders went around in the summer heat collecting chanda for refugees in Lahore as they were a religiously motivated bunch, don't know where the money went though
it's sad to see all the hate, hope one-day things become better on a people to people level
Afghanistan's level of development is too low, they still mostly live tribal lifestyles, so their outlook on conflict is tribal too, seeing other ethnicities as enemies, meaning the entire group.

The only way this will change is improvement in education and HDI. The time to get to that level, will simply take way too long, by then they could have destabilised Pakistan too much.

The issue needs to be sorted before they are supported by other powers, otherwise it will be unmanageable for Lumber 1. Our other neighbour next to Afghanistan is also sneaky.

LOL I don't expect intelligence from Akhrots.

People who migrated not everyone was poor, many of them were rich and educated unlike many of Pakistani so called sons of soils.

Ethnic riots started by Sindhi/Pashtoons first, that was classic case economic jealousy, once Karachi becomes big they first move capital but Karachi still grows thanks to the so called Panagheer, at least people were not Barbaric as Pashtoons or Baloch's, who live a Tribal and Animalist society, where who families are wiped out because of bachon ki Larai or few stolen goats.

As for can't get Jobs in Sindh Govt, you just prove my point right.
bro quit the ethnic shit, retards with low IQ do that in this day and age
you just weaken the country with this backward BS

it's sad to see all the hate, hope that one-day things become better on a people-to-people level
This is nice but also sad really, because they would never do the same, not in several hundred years, they'd probably find joy in it.

Pakistanis are way too kind to them and while that's a good thing, not against people who absolutely despise your nasal, that's essentially a slavish mentality.

Let's be honest, this so called situation is being DELIBERATELY created by Army Generals. They badly want US back in Pakistan and they are deliberately now not only encouraging these attacks, they are also using media to make it into headline news.

The real trouble makers who have started all this sit in GHQ.

bro quit the ethnic shit, retards with low IQ do that in this day and age
you just weaken the country with this backward BS
Country is going to Sh!t because of these people are you are worried about that ? Its time we start calling spade and spade.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom