What's new

Big attack on Chaman Border crossing

Yes, they are friends and brothers. So, any injustice from them needs double punishment. Anyway, old people have gone. The new gen is not as friendly like other countries in ME etc.
Understandable, and as it should be.

What old people might you be referring to but, theirs or yours ? "P

Daod Khan who was the most staunchist of Loy-Afghan nationalists admitted that the Pakistanis were kind to him and the country and that it was essentially him who started the proxy wars

The clear-cut truth with no beating around the bush is that supporting any Pashtun group in Afghanistan will yield no sustainable results, you can only achieve short term settlements of a few weeks or days.

Get the Americans on board and round up the Tajiks, Hazaras, Uzbeks and create an autonomous zone within Afghanistan similar to the Kurdistan in Iraq. They can have their own safe area and hunt down terrorists in Afghanistan.

If we can't do this, then find the top 3 population centres and drop an Abdali on them, and tactically nuke the border regions. Just end this stupid game.

Lumber 1 can't handle being gangbanged by 3 sides, Afghanistan, Iran and India. Don't let it boil till the other 2 are just as strong. Finish them before it's too late.

@Signalian
You think every solution is military action and that is where you lack the depth of understanding regional dynamics.

29 Nov, Pakistan foreign minister was in kabul. what talks took place, who benefited from those talks.
2 Dec, Pakistan’s Head of Mission to Kabul Ubaid-ur-Rehman Nizamani escaped an assassination bid. Why did this occur ?
12 Dec, Attack on Chamman border.

What is frustrating Afghan Taliban and TTP.
I still believe Pakistan has more leverage over Taliban gov then it will on any other afghan government. We always had leverage over Afghanistan via trade but with Taliban many of their ministers have their families and businesses in Pakistan. I think Pakistan needs to use the leverage we have over them better. They’re unrecognized and hated by everyone. We can use carrot and stick policy with them. Some in Kandahari faction seem problematic tho especially Mullah Yaqoob. He’s young and seem more concerned about his image to afghans to so acts more anti Pakistan. Pakistan should use any methods possible to remove elements we don’t have control over and replace them with people we can control. For example their FM Muttaqi has his whole family and family business in Pakistan which makes he easily controllable and that’s why he stays in his limits.
After all, these people do care about their wealth and families. The more TB ministers with their wealth and families in Pakistan the better for us.
The field commanders who have harmed us we should use any methods possible to get them replaced.
And lastly, we need to fix our image. Ttp khawarij use Islam and we don’t even counter their argument back using Islam. We need to spread more information about khawarijites and why ttp identifies as khawarij. We need to do what Saudi did to control its population.
At least if we have proxy ministers in Kabul and a population that knows ttp is khawarij and Islamically against them, it could buy us time until our incompetent government gets its act together and starts developing those areas.

Country is going to Sh!t because of these people are you are worried about that ? Its time we start calling spade and spade.
country goes to shit cause of its potential and strategic importance and outside powers constantly interfering and corrupting the elites to keep it down
In that kinda environment you stay united for a common better future not start stupid, petty arguments amongst yourselves

You think every solution is military action and that is where you lack the depth of understanding regional dynamics.
A war on our western front is what our enemies want. Afghanistan can be controlled only through politics and carrot and stick policy. Just like we wanted india to enter Afghanistan to help usa, india wants us to enter Afghanistan to fight ttp. If we get stuck in this trap it will forever ensure Indias dominance in the region.

A war on our western front is what our enemies want. Afghanistan can be controlled only through politics and carrot and stick policy. Just like we wanted india to enter Afghanistan to help usa, india wants us to enter Afghanistan to fight ttp. If we get stuck in this trap it will forever ensure Indias dominance in the region.
Afghanistan issue a trap set by India.

India's second front is China, occurring during Bajwa's tenure as COAS. Pakistan needed a second front for India as India had already opened a second front for Pakistan through Afghanistan.

Only solution is close all borders 100% ...there is nothing pakistan requires from Afghanistan.
Only demand should be sort your shitty border b4 a single truck is allowed through. Close civilian traffic as well.

Drones 24/7.

Any mistake by them let those involved pay with their life

Sorry forgot. We are lead by lota General who only want DHA money ....apologies

country goes to shit cause of its potential and strategic importance and outside powers constantly interfering and corrupting the elites to keep it down
In that kinda environment you stay united for a common better future not start stupid, petty arguments amongst yourselves
There is no unity among people, Pakistan's biggest problem is not corruption. There are Corrupt countries in EU but they don't have Tribal barbaric people living inside or next door, Afghanistan is killing Pakistani people for decades and our Pashtoons supports them, help them, hide them in their homes, help them in getting legal papers , weapons and most worse our Pashtoon's help them in killing other Pakistani's, and this is been going on for a long time. Afghan or Pashtoons wants to create their own country like Pashtooonistan or greater Afghanistan, let see if they become Germany or Norway if they get KPK, if that brings peace to Pakistan so its not a big price to pay.

Perhaps but the point I'm emphasising is that any Pashtun-centric government in Afghanistan cannot be reasoned with on a long-term sustainable basis. They have short term settlements that almost always get broken, can't trust them or rely on them.

Obviously I don't believe in nuking in Afghanistan realistically, I know that's near impossible. But an Islamist Tajik government would be easier to work with.

There is no unity among people, Pakistan's biggest problem is not corruption. There are Corrupt countries in EU but they don't have Tribal barbaric people living inside or next door, Afghanistan is killing Pakistani people for decades and our Pashtoons supports them, help them, hide them in their homes, help them in getting legal papers , weapons and most worse our Pashtoon's help them in killing other Pakistani's, and this is been going on for a long time. Afghan or Pashtoons wants to create their own country like Pashtooonistan or greater Afghanistan, let see if they become Germany or Norway if they get KPK, if that brings peace to Pakistan so its not a big price to pay.
Well this is true to a degree no matter how many people want to deny this, and I've witnessed it myself

Afghanistan issue a trap set by India.

India's second front is China, occurring during Bajwa's tenure as COAS. Pakistan needed a second front for India as India had already opened a second front for Pakistan through Afghanistan.

This is it

Pakistani are truly beginning to hate afghans, we always hated Indians and Hindus but we had a soft spot for afghans as fellow Muslims of this region

The problem was it was one sided, they stabbed us every chance they got and we just took it

The problem was the PAKISTANI PASHTUN now I hate ethnocentric jahilat I call it out every day, but we need to call a spade a spade, the pashtuns saw the afghans as their brothers and this meant we always had to walk on egg shells, on how we treated them, how we gave them access to Pakistan

But these scum bags were after us for generations, any basic understanding of history tells you this

But we have a reached a tipping point and we need to let the afghans destroy themselves away from us, let them beat their women to death, let their children starve, just get them away

We have tried everything and what the afghans are going to do is destroy what's left of the pashtun reputation, not that their is much of that left anymore, but we can't allow these namak harams to destroy Pakistani pashtuns with their jahilat.
This is why the tribals and PTM types need to be destroyed for the greater good of Pakistani and pashtun alike who just want to get on with life and work and get educated

However let's be clear about this OUR ENEMIES WANT US TO ATTACK THE TALIBAN AND AFGHANISTAN and get involved in a war

I keep saying this but the strategic threat from a Afghan Republic/India/U.S/NATO was far far greater

No more chabahar, or multiple consulates or massive U.S embassies, it was all torn down

So if you have a shred of intelligence you will understand this does not fix the Afghan people, they are will continue to remain little more than donkeys

And we WILL NEED to CONTINUOUSLY MANAGE our western border and we will have regular bouts of this type of nonsense and we will need to empower our forces and let the ISI hit targets, make people go missing etc

BUT we must resist getting pulled into any war beyond targeting enemies and the occasional show of force and utilize our position to pressure the Taliban regime and border closures whilst at the same time eroding our enemies

Don't be stupid your enemies want you to enter a war with a nation of afghans who stopped being insaan a long time ago

Perhaps but the point I'm emphasising is that any Pashtun-centric government in Afghanistan cannot be reasoned with on a long-term sustainable basis. They have short term settlements that almost always get broken, can't trust them or rely on them.

Obviously I don't believe in nuking in Afghanistan realistically, I know that's near impossible. But an Islamist Tajik government would be easier to work with.

Well this is true to a degree no matter how many people want to deny this, and I've witnessed it myself
Reasoned ? There are many ways.
Money talks. Favors talk. Visas talk. Wielding religious-power talks. Everyone has something to ask.

I think you do not understand regional dynamics. US weapons couldn't win a war there, neither did USSR's Hinds.

This a stupid armchair complaint. Something the incompetent general concocted, because they couldnt deal with insurgents n used it to hide their incompetence. Why would a Pakistani pashtun help Afghanistan pashtun to kill someone? Will a punjabi Pakistani help indian punjabi kill another Pakistani? This is absurd and stupid. Do u know how much Pakistani pashtuns hate afghans? Have u ever been in Peshawar after an Afghanistan Pakistan cricket match???
This kind of stupid n dumb generalizations help fan hatred and separatism. Keep one thing in mind, if Pakistani pashtuns wanted to separate from Pakistan then no army or no force, especially not this colonial army could stop us, we joined Pakistan out of our own free will. Dont spread stupid nonsese.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom