What's new

Big attack on Chaman Border crossing

Fro what I have read, the thing with the Afghan situation, and I might be wrong, is that there is no central unified government in the traditional sense.

The IEA can be at best thought of as a hodge podge or a collection of different tribal or local warlords controlling an area under them. There is no bureaucratic structure as we know it, no central command and control, and military organization same as a uniformed military.

A local warlord gets pissed off at some fencing, he will go bezerk. His tribal mate or friend dies in the ensuing firing, he will throw a fit and come at the other side with everything, mortars and artillery. He won't be looking at his brigade commander or Div HQ for directions.

From the newspapers, it seems there was an attempt to cut the fence, Pakistan fired, and a gunfight went on for 30 minutes and then paused. Border was closed then opened again. After a while Afghans then came in with artillery and mortars towards civilian population.

But in the end, decisions of a local warlord have wider implications.

Pakistan really needs to come hard at this, enough with the constant pandering.
Pakistan has to target this and specifically this warlord.

But can we do that ?

But can we do that ?
You can’t strike a single target in enemy territory without collateral damage. Assigning these target killings to Namaloom Afraad is a very much used tactic adopted by the Pakistan Army. They often go down that route. But the easiest way is to send 1000 pound dumb bombs on their settlements. We did that six months back. Collateral was too much to continue. The ethnocentric Pashtuns in Pakistan get all riled up and up in arms against the Pak forces. They need to be dealt with first. All other things should be put on hold.

It is a money war.. Pak stop illegal $ smuggling which caused this outrage

This Baba Banaras is a certified propaganda kiln. Keeps pumping brainless shit day in and day out just to make Cow Piss Drinking Gangus happy in the sad lives they have. Although the happiness is short lived, this propaganda machine should be put to rest. 50 casualties? Koi sense hai is baat ki?

Twitter seems to be an interesting place. Never personally gotten on to that gig though.

And we also got such nonsense then as well.
You need to understand the difference between propping up a Government, ie what the UK/US did and a punitive action. Our would be the later. It would involve hitting targets inside Afghanistan to degrade their capability and to send a message that the costs of such actions will be immense.
and you need to understand that the underlying problem exists in certain parts of Pakistani and Afghan society - extremism, which forms the basis to pick arms after attaining religious education under a violent pretext

USA kept hitting targets for 20 years with better and modern weapon systems and ammunition than Pakistan, what was the result ? Zero.

You can kill 100, a month later 200 more would have joined. so what score have you made ? Zero, in fact negative. So what needs to be done ? stopping another 200 from joining after 100 capitulate. How do you do that ? you cleanse the society from extremism as the basic first step. This is done through reforms in education and revisiting the madrassah system. Then comes other political setups in regional areas of FATA and Baluchistan, to ensure that public is served purposefully and writ of Govt maintained through law and order along with other developmental projects to inoculate a positive impact on the public and society.

But can we do that ?
You can’t strike a single target in enemy territory without collateral damage. Assigning these target killings to Namaloom Afraad is a very much used tactic adopted by the Pakistan Army. They often go down that route. But the easiest way is to send 1000 pound dumb bombs on their settlements. We did that six months back. Collateral was too much to continue. The ethnocentric Pashtuns in Pakistan get all riled up and up in arms against the Pak forces. They need to be dealt with first. All other things should be put on hold.

That’s why I wrote « specifically this warlord ».

As English is not my first language so could it be that I have little bit confusion with french.

Aryan invasion is a myth. Pashtuns are not of jewish descent and even if there is a loose connection, it is meaningless.
I didn't say aryan invasion, I said they came to subcontinent.
I was pointing to monotheism. That most probably the Aryan god Indra was a monotheistic God. But as natives were polytheists, they adopted him as one of the gods in their mythology.
My point was that, polytheism has its origin in monotheism. Similarly, in Greek mythilogy Kronos was the original single god; who devoured his children and Zeus rebelled along with his brothers and ran away, thus began Greek mythological gods goddesses and polytheism.

Wait what the f? For reals? What a dick 😂😂
Haha you should see his old tweets. Kabhi Jf17 multan main gira dia, kabhi para sf ko azad kashmir main bhej dia kabhi lt gen Bilal akbar ko zakhmi kr dia. Aisy tuchy he hain Indian twitter osint pr.

Loses on both sides 🇦🇫 🇵🇰

~ Afghanistan 🇦🇫
~ TTA Fighters Killed: 9x
~ Injured: 25x with 3x critically injured
~ No civilian loss at Afghan side

~ Pakistan 🇵🇰
~ No military casualties: ZERO
~ Civilian casualties: 8x
~ Injured: 15+ (All Civilians)

Taliban are hardly a disciplined army with clear chain of command.

It's likely a local unit responsible and paid a heavy price with 9 dead and 20 plus injured .
High command has disowned them and probably will have to face consequences.

I would go easy and give them a chance at state building

Taliban are hardly a disciplined army with clear chain of command.

It's likely a local unit responsible and paid a heavy price with 9 dead and 20 plus injured .
High command has disowned them and probably will have to face consequences.

I would go easy and give them a chance at state building

Do you know how many times I've heard this.

Why is TTP still allowed bases in Afg?

Why have they not laid down arms?

Why is durand line disputed?

Why is Pakistan faced with hostility every time it wants to secure its border?

How many chances? Its been 20 years plus.

Do you know how many times I've heard this.

Why is TTP still allowed bases in Afg?

Why have they not laid down arms?

Why is durand line disputed?

Why is Pakistan faced with hostility every time it wants to secure its border?

How many chances? Its been 20 years plus.

It won’t be the last apology we will be getting from our peaceful neighbour sadly. They will be just licking their wounds now till the next time. And the next time

Just means that more innocent Pakistani s lives on the borders and security men will die. Because Kabul apologises every time claiming it’s was an error by their men.

Fcking Really?

Back
Top Bottom