What's new

BAN vs PAK | Worldcup Match | 5th July | Discussion

Misbah was your ex ODI captian.As for the other thing, was not a critisism , just an observation,

Not my captain, I don't follow the sport like mainstream fans do anymore, that includes the Pakistani team.

Nah, that must be your kind. You guys sure as he'll look it.......:lol:
How do you know how I look ? Curious? You got some special powers to look across internet to other people screens.Kya tu Ring movie walli chakki ghost to nahi? Curious ? Please reply...Finally we can prove that Ghosts exisit.

How do you know how I look ? Curious? You got some special powers to look across internet to other people screens.Kya tu Ring movie walli chakki ghost to nahi? Curious ? Please reply...Finally we can prove that Ghosts exisit.

Lol........:rofl::rofl::rofl:...... The crazy indian with a bit of a personality..........:lol:

Lol........:rofl::rofl::rofl:...... The crazy indian with a bit of a personality..........:lol:

The dumb Pakistani with no personality.No fun sparring with you, come back with better comebacks.

Trolling Aside, Pakistan played well. They still need to work on not using ad-hoc techniques to find their rhythm.They need to realize in big tournaments they should not expect time to find their perfect 11.The west Indies match was a perfect example.

That's a game played.. I was talking about the matches that weren't played..

Our team has dropped so many catches in this tournament alone that we have become number one..

I think this team is not inferior to any other team in this tournament in either batting or bowling.. only difference is fielding.. I want PCB to keep the same team for the next two years and work on fielding as much as on other departments.. we will surely win the next champions trophy..

Even in today's match, Babar Azam dropped a catch..
yes fielding was very poor and decision making as well. We did not know who are our best players even after playing series in England and some matches of wold cup .. team got settled only after Indian match and then Sarfraz also made some stupid mistakes about winning toss and deciding to chase ..looking at results so far suggest winning toss and choosing to bat increase chance of winning significantly ..any way hope our domestic structure improve and we become more competitive in future series and tournament

thankgod it ended! now we should Concentra on removing turds like hafeez malik imam fakhar sarfaraz wahab this loss could be a blessing finally we can rebuild our team!

Pakistan's best Cricket team was in 1999, yet Pakistan lost very badly in the Final of that world cup to Australia. In 1992 Pakistan won only because of good luck otherwise the team was sh1t in 1992. If Pakistan had won 1999 world cup that would have been a well deserved victory, that team was so strong, Waseem Akram good all rounder captain, Shoaib Akhtar young with lightening speed, Moin Khan the man of crisis, Abdul Razzaq and Azhar Mehmood were both world class young all rounders, Saeed Anwar, Inzamam ul Haq and Yusuf Yohanna were prime batsmen, Shahid Afridi was a surprise young opening hard hitter and on his day a terror for weak bowlers, Saqlain Mushtaq was the top Off spinner at that time, Pakistan never had such a strong squad either before or after 1999 world cup.

Last edited:
Pakistan's best Cricket team was in 1999, yet Pakistan lost very badly in the Final of that world cup to Australia. In 1992 Pakistan won only because of good luck otherwise the team was sh1t in 1992. If Pakistan had won 1999 world cup that would have been a well deserved victory, that team was so strong, Waseem Akram good all rounder captain, Shoaib Akhtar young with lightening speed, Moin Khan the man of crisis, Abdul Razzaq and Azhar Mehmood were both world class young all rounders, Inzamam ul Haq and Yusuf Yohanna were prime batsmen, Saqlain Mushtaq was the top Off spinner at that time, Pakistan never had such a strong squad either before or after 1999 world cup.

Agree 1999 Pak team was damn strong. In fact that world cup itself was awesome. I remember even the South African team was pretty damn awesome then.

Why do you say though that the 1992 victory was lucky ?

Pakistan's best Cricket team was in 1999, yet Pakistan lost very badly in the Final of that world cup to Australia. In 1992 Pakistan won only because of good luck otherwise the team was sh1t in 1992. If Pakistan had won 1999 world cup that would have been a well deserved victory, that team was so strong, Waseem Akram good all rounder captain, Shoaib Akhtar young with lightening speed, Moin Khan the man of crisis, Abdul Razzaq and Azhar Mehmood were both world class young all rounders, Inzamam ul Haq and Yusuf Yohanna were prime batsmen, Saqlain Mushtaq was the top Off spinner at that time, Pakistan never had such a strong squad either before or after 1999 world cup.
The 1999 team was one of THE GREATEST odi teams ever assembled. Ironically, lack of professionalism (I.E. partying the night before - repetitive behaviour pattern of Pak team on English shores for some reason) cost us our destiny.

The dumb Pakistani with no personality.No fun sparring with you, come back with better comebacks.

Trolling Aside, Pakistan played well. They still need to work on not using ad-hoc techniques to find their rhythm.They need to realize in big tournaments they should not expect time to find their perfect 11.The west Indies match was a perfect example.
we are living in times where INDIANS are telling us howto play cricket haha.. who knew we would have to see this day.. our standard has become seriously low

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom