What's new

BAN vs PAK | Worldcup Match | 5th July | Discussion

I notice that all the resident PDF bengalis who always claim that bangladesh is a FAR more powerful and superior country compared to Pakistan have all of a sudden disappeared..........:lol:.........I wonder why?........Shaheen Shah Afridi says "Hi"........:azn:

I know buddy, You know what I feel exactly and what we kept on facing, but we have some gullible foolish Pakistanis who always have excuses when the dogs of India/Afghanistan/Bangalis keep barking at you, bomb you from behind.

Hindu ugly kali mata just got smacked on face when their investment just lost when the gandu Afghanis and Bangali lost so badly. They had some dirty plans!

The Hindu ICC cheater can steeep to all lows just to avoid facing Pakistan, cowards of worst kind!
@Oscar Disrespecting an hindu goddesses to god know why?

I notice that all the resident PDF bengalis who always claim that bangladesh is a FAR more powerful and superior country compared to Pakistan have all of a sudden disappeared..........:lol:.........I wonder why?........Shaheen Shah Afridi says "Hi"........:azn:
Winning a sport match proves superiority...

The same way Hindu gandus lost in ICC CT 2017 Final, now Bangali and Afghanis bastards crushed in Worldcup - the cycle is complete, dog barking are no more to be seen anywhere and they are in their mental inferior comma of actual reality. LoL
Lol, you lost to get a place in semis! Deal withtit like a man, not like a little bitch.

Posters watch your comments!

Malik, hafeez and even Fakhar will be out from this time moving forward. So there is an urgent requirement for an opener and middle order batsman in the team. Abid Ali will be in, not sure about malik and Hafeez replacement. P. S Asif Ali is not an option for me. He is 20-20 cricketer only.

You should start with banning the guy who insults another religion's godess for losing a cricket match.You a fan of Misbah by any chance? Curious?Please reply?

Who the heck is Misbah? The reply I gave you was warranted, as you joined in as well and then criticise someone trying to sort things out. I'm still going through the thread.

Who the heck is Misbah? The reply I gave you was warranted, as you joined in as well and then criticise someone trying to sort things out. I'm still going through the thread.
Misbah was your ex ODI captian.As for the other thing, was not a critisism , just an observation,

Back
Top Bottom