What's new

BAN vs PAK | Worldcup Match | 5th July | Discussion

For Pak to Qualify:

Pakistan have to bat first and score 480, then bowl out Bangladesh for 160. They need to win by about 320 runs."
They can hope to repeat this
IMG_20190704_100655.jpg

BAN vs PAK | Worldcup Match | Bangladesh Challenges Pakistan | 5th July | Discussion

So after India, Afghani and English cheats now the most desiring to defeat Pakistan is Bangladeshis who are playing tough and will love to beat Pakistan to avenge some West Pakistan ruling over Bangladesh to prove a point of superiority of getting independent from West Pakistan. And some brownie points for Sheikh Hasina Governement and shut some Pakistanis always looking down on Bangladeshis.

Bumbest post ever.

BD and PK are both out. Both will play to win.

BD has enough firepower to defeat PK and vice versa.

I will be there and just for your benifit will post a video of the good natured theme of the match with BD and PK supporters getting on with each other enjoying the game.

BD supporters are there for the game and there will be no political overtones.

There will not be bizzare fighting scenes repeated as per the afgan game.

I can categorically say you are wrong. Its a game of cricket. Weather will be great and hopefully it will a good game. I am hoping BD will win and if they do i will be pleased. I wont however get any pleasure that relates to 1971 or feel superior to PK in general out of it. Troll thread.

Last edited:
About replying to Afghan team statements : Is it really necessary for 0 wins team in ICC Worldcup?,

Afghans have gone into literal mental comma and totally broken down - and dejected after the major defeat to Pakistan. Every Afghan you meet is in a state of shock, angry, beating and defeated...and 0 Wins in the worldcup, has just broken the team apart in pieces. Let them stay in whatever condition they want to be.

Never seen an Afghani so humilated as this time against defeat from Pakistan in life before.

So the Afghan board / team player statements have been responded very well through cricket.

The Afghans just need to be lifted again up to play cricket after the psycholigical defeat they faced.

TBH After last week, I no longer care if india or Bangladesh defeats Pakistan in cricket. Doesn't bother me in the slightest. Not phased at all. Just don't want to lose to namak haram af-ghandistan. I want all the cricketing nations to crush the af-ghand insects to a pulp. Want the americans to bomb these creatures to oblivion. The af-ghands are a far bigger enemy of Pakistan than even india.

No one even considered any of these scenarios in order for Team PAK to qualify...

everyone wants to beat Pakistan our team must be really good.

Of course you are one of the top 4 team in the world..You should feel proud that teams feel proud to defeat you...Otherwise...in general...no one is desperate to defeat BD, Afganistan or West Indies...

Bangladesh has got a weird looking outfit. A little more red in pants or maybe less red in Shirt would have looked fine. Looks completely unlatching shirts and pants.

Of course you are one of the top 4 team in the world..You should feel proud that teams feel proud to defeat you...Otherwise...in general...no one is desperate to defeat BD, Afganistan or West Indies...
Top 6 not top 4...They ranked 6 in odi ranking..

The unpredictability factor in Pakistan team has become predictable, and though it is not the same team of yester years other teams are still scared a bit, the fear factor who knows they will put up a brilliant performance and beat the top teams on ICC world ranking.

Back
Top Bottom