What's new

BAN vs PAK | Worldcup Match | 5th July | Discussion

Yes heard the coach's professional speech with a challenge in que , but as you look at the general Bangladeshi population, and the Hasina governement, they love to challenge Pakistan and prove a point that how after getting independence from Pakistan, they have become superior....just like Indians and Afghanis jump here and there try to prove a point....yet loose overall from Pakistan.

As I said most Pakistanis like me love to compete and keep Indians/Afghanis/Bangalis and English at a distance of not so friendliness and equal response from other sides to subdue Pakistan...India actually being the most enemy country of Pakistan.

Its not just a game for Bangladeshis is what I meant above.

I just wonder if any Pakistanis come to the ground even to support Pakistan Cricket Team.

If that's what you think, then I think you have a dilemma and paranoia. Just enjoy the game tomorrow. If we want to throw our gauntlets, it should be about the Afghan team's statements.

If that's what you think, then I think you have a dilemma and paranoia. Just enjoy the game tomorrow. If we want to throw our gauntlets, it should be about the Afghan team's statements.

Just going to show you some statements of Hasina Bangladeshi PM:
  1. Punish those who still love Pakistan: Bangladesh PM Sheikh Hasina | The Express
  2. Bangladeshi PM announces money, flats and cars for cricket team after Pakistan thrashing
  3. Cricket board bans Bangladeshis from flying rivals' Pakistan's flags - DAWN.COM
Just few examples of Bangladeshis gauntlets.

A quick question, have Pakistan defeated Bangladesh by 316 runs in 1992 WC?
kabhi kay din baray, kabhi ki raatein.. if you are putting your finger in, we will pur our hand in, when the time comes. so be careful what you sow. and make fun in limits .. warna,,, you guys are the first to run historically

Shoaib Akhtar : Quality of Cricket has gone down in the drain in this ICC Worldcup. Every person on planet knows that, thanks to Social Media revolution.

Shoaib Akhtar: Beware of humilation from Bangladesh.

everyone wants to beat Pakistan our team must be really good.
It matters little to win or lose against Pakistan because of their habit of playing wayward games i.e. lose to lesser teams, defeat the better teams.

What I am always interested in watching each Pakistan match is whether any batsman can charge against Mohammed Amir? His bowling is worth watching. A couple more Mohammed Amir in the team can make Pakistan no 1 team despite their substandard fielding and faltering batting.

Winning for either team is Irrelevant !! They can just play for pride and final ICC ranking. Pakistan is out of contention(No Surprise) to reach Semi's, as Bangladesh win is only getting 2 point , to 9 same as Pakistan.

If we want to throw our gauntlets, it should be about the Afghan team's statements.

About replying to Afghan team statements : Is it really necessary for 0 wins team in ICC Worldcup?,

Afghans have gone into literal mental comma and totally broken down - and dejected after the major defeat to Pakistan. Every Afghan you meet is in a state of shock, angry, beating and defeated...and 0 Wins in the worldcup, has just broken the team apart in pieces. Let them stay in whatever condition they want to be.

Never seen an Afghani so humilated as this time against defeat from Pakistan in life before.

So the Afghan board / team player statements have been responded very well through cricket.

The Afghans just need to be lifted again up to play cricket after the psycholigical defeat they faced.

As I said most Pakistanis like me love to compete and keep Indians/Afghanis/Bangalis and English at a distance of not so friendliness and equal response from other sides to subdue Pakistan...India actually being the most enemy country of Pakistan.
Love kills hate, hate kills love.

For Pak to Qualify:

Pakistan have to bat first and score 480, then bowl out Bangladesh for 160. They need to win by about 320 runs."

Bangladesh can beat Pakistan will be solaces for Bangladeshi fan as we are not going to next round ..Unfortunately Pakistan too is out of tournament already a they have to win by a huge margin which is not achievable .:cry::cry::cry::cry::wave::wave::wave::wave:

Back
Top Bottom