What's new

BAN vs PAK | Worldcup Match | 5th July | Discussion

Extremely bad show by BD...they have been looking completely nervous for the whole day..drop catches misfields and defensive batting..the fearlessness that appeared in their matches didnt appear today.
Yes right I am surprised by this show. Bangladesh didn't look so inconsistent in this whole tournament. This was our bad day!

Why such insulting remark? If Pakistan failed to reach the semi final it's not the fault of Bangladesh! It's not regional politics but it's cricket. Why can't take sports sportingly?

You are perfectly right.

The match turned out to be a damp squib, a very respectable performance overall from both Pakistan and Bangladesh in the tourney. Pakistan need to sort out their batting woes asap, before the tournament started i was of the belief that they would coast to the semis.

This is your best time to get rid of the non performing seniors, better opportunity won't present itself.

Why such insulting remark? If Pakistan failed to reach the semi final it's not the fault of Bangladesh! It's not regional politics but it's cricket. Why can't take sports sportingly?

Maybe you are just emotional or hurt by the defeat as a Bangladeshi fan. Never blamed Bangladesh for any Semifinals place - LoL .

I actually wrote this, you mistook as insulting, I was like it actually does hurt bad, if you read carefully:
"Bangladeshi Player balls were just crushed by Amir!
That really hurts! Must be really painful. Hope he recovers
."

Considering this is probably the weakest Pakistan Cricket World Cup team since 1975, I think we have done well to get to number 5 on the points table. We punched above our weight. A lot of people predicted af-ghandistan to beat us and for Pakistan to end up at number 10 on the points table. We weren't even that for off from qualifying for the Semis either.

Considering this is probably the weakest Pakistan Cricket World Cup team since 1975, I think we have done well to get to number 5 on the points table. We punched above our weight. A lot of people predicted af-ghandistan to beat us and for Pakistan to end up at number 10 on the points table. We weren't even that for off from qualifying for the Semis either.
I think the 2015 squad was the weakest, Misbah was the only pillar for batting then. This time we had a relatively stable batting and bowling unit though wrong combination was what cost us big time

We as Pakistanis always take third-class nations as brothers - , Afghanistan and Bangladeshis always compare with Pakistan while Pakistan always ignores and take them lightly.

Pakistan only takes Hindustan as the enemy nations these third-class immature nations always compare with Pakistan while Pakistan always ignores and take them lightly, Pakistan only takes Hindustan as the enemy nation!

Why are you behaving like a BJP supporter?

Be graceful ffs. It is only a cricket match

If not for Fakhar Zaman, Mohammad Hafeez and poor captaincy by Sarfaraz, Pakistan would have been through, Pakistan peaked late.

Congrats team Pakistan on overall good performance.

Yes both Afghanis and Bangladeshis had some hard stuff to say to Pakistan, like they are better, when shit hit the fan both are just medicore, weak and scared teams, Afghanistan has been humiliated without a single victory in the Worldcup - Bangladesh has been blown away by Pakistan at Lords today.

I did what I wanted to show, EXPOSE the fluke and bull-crap, Afghanis and Bangalis only win by fluke, they bark alot.
nothing makes me happy than beating Bengali and Afghani even more than Indians

nothing makes me happy than beating Bengali and Afghani even more than Indians

Pakistan showed who is their BOSS, who rules Lords, Who rules the Worldcup. We let Afghanis abuse us for no reason, and let the Bangladeshi PM Hasina involved politically to score points, now Pakistan just crushed both of them!

Pakistan has beaten ICC top one day ranked England and NZ team, both are in the semis, NZ hasn't beaten any team of the semi finals...

Anyways better luck next time.

Back
Top Bottom