What's new

Assam not to be allowed to be part of Bangladesh: Gogoi

Hey joker, before calling Assam undeveloped and poor, compare it to your own paradise of 'Bananadesh', with its astounding $600 GDP per capita.

No wonder millions of Banglas migrate to India, but almost no Indians migrate to Bangladesh.

Just don understand why jokers always come up wit GDP craps. That system is totally bogus. Spending 10$ in france and 10$ in bangladesh isn't the same. A village guy can spend a week with 10$ in bangladesh but is he poor if he has been living like that comfortably for years?

Just don understand why jokers always come up wit GDP craps. That system is totally bogus. Spending 10$ in france and 10$ in bangladesh isn't the same. A village guy can spend a week with 10$ in bangladesh but is he poor if he has been living like that comfortably for years?

What you are talking about is "purchasing power", how much a dollar can buy in a certain country. In Bangladesh the purchasing power GDP per capita is around $1500.

In India it is $3750.

I support Bangladeshi Muslims migrating to Assam and accelerate the Muslim dominance.

I support killing the illegal immigrant by shooting on the middle of their head while they try to smuggle in as the BSF has been doing...just dont cry and say civillians got killed.

We have moral right to free our Muslim brother and low caste Hindus from high caste Hindus.

lol..half your muslim world dying in afghanistan and iraq..thanks to US :usflag:..and this where you are sitting right now..enjoying your life...lol.

unfortunately you forgot to mention the number of sacrifices that were made from march to December. The number of guerrilla war we had to do and the fact that Pakistani forces were almost exhausted by our continuous skirmishes. During that time even a farmer carried out guerrilla missions. You came here to win a war which was not yours in the first place. We do appreciate your help at that time but its quite clear that we would have won anyways with someone helping or not. So stop bragging 'bout it. Its annoying sometimes.

Although I disapprove of his / her taunting tone, it must be noted that the war was won with most of the casualties on the Indian army. You can't say for sure what would have happened if the IA hadn't intervened. Sure you probably would have won... but you can't say that for sure. And also the war became our problem when our already fragile economy was being strained by the refugees not to mention Operation Chengiz Khan.

Perhaps because they are becoming minority and Muslim becoming majority. I support Bangladeshi Muslims migrating to Assam and accelerate the Muslim dominance. We have moral right to free our Muslim brother and low caste Hindus from high caste Hindus.

Next time dont come crying then when they get killed while crossing over....:lol:

Bloody fool CM. What was the need of giving such a public statement for something which is so bloody obvious? It is as foolish as CM of Maharashtra or Tamilnadu giving statement that they don't want to be part of BD either.

I like bangladeshis cozz i have many bd friends in India & online...we always appreciated the guerilla war carried out by them but u should also know that Indian was the only country in the world(against all odds) that had supported , trained & armed bd guerillas...without it the rebellion would have easily crushed...look at the baluch rebellion if India would have armed & trained them then there would have been a new nation
I salute both Indian & bangladeshi martyrs who gave life for there respective countries...

Where there is a will there is a way. I am not going to get into Baluch issue.

Without Indian help it would have taken longer. People that want to be free will find a way. I wish success to the Kashmiri people.

Where there is a will there is a way. I am not going to get into Baluch issue.

Without Indian help it would have taken longer. People that want to be free will find a way. I wish success to the Kashmiri people.

You wish success to Kashmiri people? What is that supposed to mean?

These people certainly do not want to be a part of India.

Do the people of the Chittagong Hills want to be part of Bangladesh? It doesn't seem like it, as they are part of the UNPO (Unrepresented Nations and Peoples Organization).

Unrepresented Nations and Peoples Organization - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not a single ethnic group in India is part of that organization, probably because seperatist intentions in India are fueled by small, militant organizations and not by the population as a whole.

Yaar bhaiyo....tum apni assam leke khush raho....hume apni 144K sq. km leke khush rehne do....!! :angel:

Migrants jaane se konsa assam hamara ho gaya....yeh vi koi topic hui....!! :pop:

Cheers!!!

Do the people of the Chittagong Hills want to be part of Bangladesh? It doesn't seem like it, as they are part of the UNPO (Unrepresented Nations and Peoples Organization).

Unrepresented Nations and Peoples Organization - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not a single ethnic group in India is part of that organization, probably because seperatist intentions in India are fueled by small, militant organizations and not by the population as a whole.

Most of the troops from the CHT are withdrawn. Its not like hundreds of thousands of troops are their to control separatism.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom