What's new

Hindu migrants from Bangladesh must be accommodated: Modi

I guess you prefer to get killed in a Sia-Sunni feud.

well NOT bad. atleast the conflict is political rather an international political conflict having toll on us. :)

Oh really,Pakistani army raped millions of womens and girls and massacred the same no. of Bangladeshis but nobody gave a f**k that itself tells the value of value of BD.

You guys have a bad reputatiion of boot licking anyone who throws some money so make sure when you pole vault next time for making some money you bootlick the BSF so it may spare you.

I also dont want to go any further but i can enlighten you about the status of your nation BD if you want.

your post stinks :)

Wake up Bangladesh is a reality accept this fact and also put it in your mind that BD is an independent country no matter how much you want to put Hinduism in Bangladeshis in the name of "sickularism" , the fact is their basic is Muslim identity.

Oh really,Pakistani army raped millions of womens and girls and massacred the same no. of Bangladeshis but nobody gave a f**k that itself tells the value of value of BD.

You guys have a bad reputatiion of boot licking anyone who throws some money so make sure when you pole vault next time for making some money you bootlick the BSF so it may spare you.

I also dont want to go any further but i can enlighten you about the status of your nation BD if you want.

Have you taken the bathe yet.. I already talked to few of my agents for a good take... What price tag should I start with? 500 Rupees?

the division of india was done on the basis of religion.
The division of British India was. But the Republic of India, which is the entity under discussion, is a secular state.

British India was also a possession of the British crown, but the Republic of India is not. So stop confusing between the two.

well NOT bad. atleast the conflict is political rather an international political

your post stinks :)

Wake up Bangladesh is a reality accept this fact and also put it in your mind that BD is an independent country no matter how much you want to put Hinduism in Bangladeshis in the name of "sickularism" , the fact is their basic is Muslim identity.
Same goes to his post,i will reply to anyone the way anyone replies to me.
And this is noting i havent even attacked Islam liked tthe way he attacked Hinduism.

LOL and when i said that BD is not an independent country and where i tried to put Hinduism in Bangladesh??
I dont care if BD's identity is Islam or Hinduism.
I am not even getting why you are saying this to me???

The division of British India was. But the Republic of India, which is the entity under discussion, is a secular state.

British India was also a possession of the British crown, but the Republic of India is not. So stop confusing between the two.

Well being of all Hindus is a moral obligation of the Republic of India. The Constitution of India is not final, it can be amended.

500 rupees=two BD slaves.
I will give you 1000 will you pole vault and kiss my ***??

Now you want more...! Come on buddy..
Ok I will start with 1500 Rupees.. No problem.

Well being of all Hindus is a moral obligation of the Republic of India. The Constitution of India is not final, it can be amended.
Well being of every Indian citizen, not just hindus.

Yes, constitution can be amended. But until that is done, India is a secular state, that is the reality. Once you succeed in amending the constitution and making the country a hindu republic, your arguments shall stand.

BTW it might interest you to know that the cnostitution cannot be amended in any manner whatsoever. Even constitutional amendments have a principle - that it can be amended only so long as the basic spirit and foundational principles are intact.

woman you are still living in 19th century .....
you still think there is cast based discrimination going on here(except for a few interior places..)....
I know you are not hindu...but again there are 160 million + muslims living here....so, religion is not a issue here....
I too have close muslim friends.....and there is no discrimination here based on religion......you can ask any indian muslim on forum.......:)
still it's upto you ...you want to come or not...but are always welcome..:)

1. since Modi and some other Indian members here and majority of Indian readers online viz a viz news items say all Hindus should be brought and settled to and in India, hence i was replying in that context that i am NOT Hindu so how will you accommodate when you are not willing to accommodate BD Muslims .

2. As far as settling is concerned personally i dont believe in any country not even a super power for a better lifestyle or living conditions since i will always remain a foreigner there. So i dont want to for that purpose.

BUT yeh may be some day if i want to cut off connection with all those around me based on some bad experience well may be and India is also included in the list then.

You will take 1500 Rupees to kiss somebody's @$$? Are you a professional @$$ kisser?

Dude I am just hooking him up with an agent. He wants to put himself on the market to test his value. I am just helping him. No ill intended.

And I dont determine a Indian's price. Its the market buddy.. Nothing to do with me.. I am sure some Indian will pull a million like Oisshoria Roy. But for ordinary Indian like Internet Hindus, its starts from 500 Rupees.

I am NOT Hindu :) even if i was i would NOT have wished to migrate to India and land in further cast based discrimination. Atleast in BD these Hindus are NOT much discriminated by own Hindu community.

:P now forgive him. he knows his comment was pure gutter

Yes, they are very safe in Pakistan if Hindus don't have daughters to be kidnapped for forced conversion.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom