What's new

Hindu migrants from Bangladesh must be accommodated: Modi

Dude I am just hooking him up with an agent. He wants to put himself on the market to test his value. I am just helping him. No ill intended.

And I dont determine a Indian's price. Its the market buddy.. Nothing to do with me.. I am sure some Indian will pull a million like Oisshoria Roy. But for ordinary Indian like Internet Hindus, its starts from 500 Rupees.

I won't pay you 500 Rupees to kiss my @$$, I won't let your malformed lips within 500 miles of my rectum.

Well being of every Indian citizen, not just hindus.

Yes, constitution can be amended. But until that is done, India is a secular state, that is the reality. Once you succeed in amending the constitution and making the country a hindu republic, your arguments shall stand.

BTW it might interest you to know that the cnostitution cannot be amended in any manner whatsoever. Even constitutional amendments have a principle - that it can be amended only so long as the basic spirit and foundational principles are intact.

1. Well being of every Indian citizen but especially NON MUSLIMS since Partition decided their fate.

2. Secularism in Indian constitution IS NOT DEFINED. Hence it can be defined by the next govt.

3. "secularism" is NOT a Fundamental principle of the Indian constitution.

4. Hinduism is "secular" in its very nature. Unlike Abrahamic religions.

I won't pay you 500 Rupees to kiss my @$$, I won't let your malformed lips within 500 miles of my rectum.

You probably worth more than that. But we cant promise anything more now without detailing you.

You probably worth more than that. But we cant promise anything more now without detailing you.

Are you trying to spook me or have you spooked yourself? I am not being able to derive meaning out of your statement.
Let us get back on topic, will we?

Pakistan is not even safer for Bareilvi Sunnis for their belief in Sufism, so I don't expect Hindus would be safe in Pakistan. You don't worry if they come to India.

i have no worries if they go to India ;) after all they will be landing in pool of already starving, discriminated , cast based community of Hindus.

their wish their life.

BTW your comment about Pakistan does not mitigate the poor plight of low cast Hindus in their own pure Hindu land ;)

focus on that

i have no worries if they go to India ;) after all they will be landing in pool of already starving, discriminated , cast based community of Hindus.

their wish their life.

BTW your comment about Pakistan does not mitigate the poor plight of low cast Hindus in their own pure Hindu land ;)

focus on that

Very poor and faked knowledge about India but I suspect you are simply pretending. :laugh:

their wish their life.

focus on that
Where is the pure Hindu land? :D :D :azn: I sure missed it :sarcastic:

Back
Top Bottom