What's new

Hindu migrants from Bangladesh must be accommodated: Modi

The division of British India was. But the Republic of India, which is the entity under discussion, is a secular state.

British India was also a possession of the British crown, but the Republic of India is not. So stop confusing between the two.

Republic of in India is successor of Britsh India. Migration of people from both sides continued well after formation of republic of india on the basis of religion. Act of enemy properties and many other laws were passed in the Republic of India. So we can not wash our hands off when it comes to protection of Hindus.

Is it my ego or yours. :lol:

i have my own ego but its never bruised ;)

BTW why you are in denial about the plight of low cast Hindus in India? or for that matter unprivileged Hindus in their own land and the need to first improve their plight before seeking Hindu migration to India

i have my own ego but its never bruised ;)

BTW why you are in denial about the plight of low cast Hindus in India? or for that matter unprivileged Hindus in their own land and the need to first improve their plight before seeking Hindu migration to India

Your description of Hinduism sounds identical to the version taught in 3rd class sarkari schools of Pakistan. :laugh:

Your description of Hinduism sounds identical to the version taught in 3rd class sarkari schools of Pakistan. :laugh:

oh really . you studied at third class sarkari school in Pakistan? hmmm dint know that congrats ;)

BTW why dont you throw some light on cast based shyt in India ? and prove that description of the learned people from around the world on Indian Hindu caste system is poor

Low caste Hindus face discrimination but only in small places like villages.Caste system is dying in India.
Wrong logic,The Hindus of other countries will prefer little discrimination in India instead of seeing there daughters(there is more but dont want to go into detail) forcely converted or there properties being snatched from them.

Low caste Hindus face discrimination but only in small places like villages.Caste system is dying in India.
Wrong logic,The Hindus of other countries will prefer little discrimination in India instead of seeing there daughters(there is more but dont want to go into detail) forcely converted or there properties being snatched from them.

well dont talk about daughters the less the better :) since your Indian record is worst in that regard.

Vote bank politics by Congressis again.
Oh wait...
Food for thought -check your avatar :sarcastic:
HM.jpg

oh really . you studied at third class sarkari school in Pakistan? hmmm dint know that congrats ;)

BTW why dont you throw some light on cast based shyt in India ? and prove that description of the learned people from around the world on Indian Hindu caste system is poor

I have no interest in educating you, its a waste of time. BTW your reply is showing your rondoopana. :omghaha::omghaha:

Forward Caste/High caste Hindus makes most of Sanghparivar forces. they *may* be believing in racial supremacy. some of them *may* be following "Varg-Suddhi"(racial purity) and let the dalits and aboriginal shrink in numbers owing to poverty and developments not benefitting them. this is where Christian missionaries becoming enemy of RSS and Sangh in total. remember, in Odisha and other tribal regions these missionaries were actively harvesting the "less Hindus" also known as Harijans/Adivasi/Aboriginals etc.

Back
Top Bottom