What's new

Hindu migrants from Bangladesh must be accommodated: Modi

i have my own ego but its never bruised ;)

BTW why you are in denial about the plight of low cast Hindus in India? or for that matter unprivileged Hindus in their own land and the need to first improve their plight before seeking Hindu migration to India

This thread is not about caste or Islamic sectarianism and how it is resulting in millions of Muslims killed by other Muslims since the earliest days of Islam and continuing today in so many places including Pakistan.

And even Indian Muslims (supposedly lower than the dalits) are doing far better than the kabailis in Pakistan or Afghanistan. You can be sure of that.

This thread is not about caste or Islamic sectarianism and how it is resulting in millions of Muslims killed by other Muslims since the earliest days of Islam and continuing today in so many places including Pakistan.

And even Indian Muslims (supposedly lower than the dalits) are doing far better than the kabailis in Pakistan or Afghanistan. You can be sure of that.

;) welcome back. Indeed this thread is NOT about caste system but since your countrymen were boasting about how Hindus from Bangladesh will be going through a luxurious life and some other Indians were boasting about how Hindus from Pakistan will be living in heaven there. The question is when your own Hindus in Hindu land are deprived based on caste and what not how will you be able to provide a fine living standard to Hindus from other countries

because you are the great queen of rondoostan.......queen rondoos....:laughcry::laughcry:

So, you are determined ..you ain't migrating to india.......B'coz this is the last chance..we are offering..:agree:

:P till my migration you can continue keeping charge of rondustan ;)

hey spring,idli banaya kya? :what:

:D hmmm but poha nahi mila idhr

:P till my migration you can continue keeping charge of rondustan ;)

:D hmmm but poha nahi mila idhr
hahaha...
rondoostan is where the queen is......:D:D
I am humble citizen of your neighboring state.......;)

;) welcome back. Indeed this thread is NOT about caste system but since your countrymen were boasting about how Hindus from Bangladesh will be going through a luxurious life and some other Indians were boasting about how Hindus from Pakistan will be living in heaven there. The question is when your own Hindus in Hindu land are deprived based on caste and what not how will you be able to provide a fine living standard to Hindus from other countries

This is hallucination.

But yes, at least they will be safe from persecution and forcible conversions.

It is like Rinkie Kumari's kids repeating the same cycle on others in future. Of course, the same cycle was repeated on her by perpetrators whose ancestors had gone through the same.

It is a vicious cycle that will end for these unfortunate folks.

Of course, one hopes that the bigotry in their homelands can stop but that is another matter.

This is hallucination.

But yes, at least they will be safe from persecution and forcible conversions.

It is like Rinkie Kumari's kids repeating the same cycle on others in future. Of course, the same cycle was repeated on her by perpetrators whose ancestors had gone through the same.

It is a vicious cycle that will end for these unfortunate folks.

Of course, one hopes that the bigotry in their homelands can stop but that is another matter.

So you support bringing Hindus from other countries to India for settlement?

Do you agree with Modi over Hindus from Bangladesh?

So you support bringing Hindus from other countries to India for settlement?

Do you agree with Modi over Hindus from Bangladesh?

Not bringing them.

But if they are persecuted in BD or Pakistan, India should accommodate them.

So yes, I agree with Modiji that Hindu migrants from BD should be accommodated. They left their country for a reason.

Not bringing them.

But if they are persecuted in BD or Pakistan, India should accommodate them.

So yes, I agree with Modiji that Hindu migrants from BD should be accommodated. They left their country for a reason.

;) ;) good

This is what I hate about Modi

hey come on you see Modi hates communal vote bank. this is congressi conspiracy theory against him

Not sure what is making you so happy. Your ancestors went through exactly the same thing.

:what: :what: why you are always a usual bharati rondooo?

i praised you for supporting Modi's wish.

what it has to do with our ancestors or even what they went through?

Back
Top Bottom