What's new

Hindu migrants from Bangladesh must be accommodated: Modi

@iajdani
ur queries n the answers is summed up by sarthak's excellent post.
u can blame modi to be skewed, but wat he is saying is right and i support it with everything.
PS: Not a fan of Modi.

I also support Modi and he just exposed the lies that he and his ilk was promoting all those years regarding Muslim population in India. There is no Muslim migrant in India.

Pakistan is still there, so does Bangladesh... Whats the issue?

I dont know about that.. You should use capital letter before his name dude, so that his soul may come to you and answer.
Ok. He he he. Are you a muslim ?

Even without bringing religion, it can easily that its about the distinction between people who wanted Pakistan and others having choice to migrate into India. They formed the part of Muslim League's who led to great Calcutta killings after Direct Action Day and thereafter massacred Hindus in Noakhali all to get their Pakistan.

No it can not be. Since there was a cleansing of Hindus purely on the basis of religion, religion invariably comes in fray. your arguments have flaws.

BD muslim dont even go to pis$ in India excuept to bring your holy cow for better use.
The price of a BD muslim is less than any Indian ........ ;) ,thats the reality.

Last edited:
No it can not be. Since there was a cleansing of Hindus purely on the basis of religion, religion invariably comes in fray. your arguments have flaws.

you are right but its was choice given to them to settle in India while people who created Pakistan aren't welcomed after partition and we surely don't need any debate on secularism for that.

The price of a BD muslim is less than any Indian ........ ,thats the reality.

Just put a Indian in international market and you will know your value... I dont want to go any further.

Make sure you guys take bathe before going for it. You have a bad reputation on body odor which makes your price half the value of what it should be despite going low.

so, you also want to join in and settle in India......:P
:D:D

I am NOT Hindu :) even if i was i would NOT have wished to migrate to India and land in further cast based discrimination. Atleast in BD these Hindus are NOT much discriminated by own Hindu community.

Just put a Indian in international market and you will know your value... I dont want to go any further.

Make sure you guys take bathe before going for it. You have a bad reputation on body odor which makes your price half the value of what it should be despite going low.

:P now forgive him. he knows his comment was pure gutter

I am NOT Hindu :) even if i was i would NOT have wished to migrate to India and land in further cast based discrimination. Atleast in BD these Hindus are NOT much discriminated by own Hindu community.
True, India is a hell on earth for Hindus :agree: Just today for example, "I forced a Shudra to lick my boots clean". I am also planning to migrate to Bangladesh. @BDforever I may need some tips in pole vaulting and how to wear lungis etc
j/k :sarcastic:

woman you are still living in 19th century .....
you still think there is cast based discrimination going on here(except for a few interior places..)....
I know you are not hindu...but again there are 160 million + muslims living here....so, religion is not a issue here....
I too have close muslim friends.....and there is no discrimination here based on religion......you can ask any indian muslim on forum.......:)
still it's upto you ...you want to come or not...but are always welcome..:)

Lakshmimittal22082006.jpg

What were you saying? :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom