What's new

Hindu migrants from Bangladesh must be accommodated: Modi

overwhelmingly muslim.....and that "overwhelmingly" can be promoted to "exclusively"
I am not an IB sleath or watever, but i spent the best part of my life in assam , and have our village home in morigaon/nagaon district.
being a muslim migrant has inherent problems, but when it comes to making ration cards, PRCs etc....they are a pampered lot....
n i am not talking about the assamese muslims here, they are ignored just as their hindu brothers.

So Modi wants these Muslim to vote?

First you did not even know what D-Voters are! Now you have the total statistics. Good going..

So Modi wants these Muslim to vote?
who knows wat the hell he wants.....
i think wat he is saying is...if muslim migrants can be pampered , y not the hindus ?
my point is politicians can sell their moms for gaddi.....n soon we shall find out modi is no different

:P hey did i object.

Hurry up accommodate all of them from around the world
I am not the prime minister of India but if i would have been all illegal Bangladeshis would have there *** whipped and kicked back to Bangladesh.
And in place of them i would have accomodated the Hindus.

You failed to understand the main point of my post. India is culturally a Hindu country. Muslims have more than 60 country to favor them in the name of religion. If Hindus are pushed aside because of their religion, where would they go? After all Hindu are reduced from 33 % to 7% in Bangladesh in these 43 years? Should we allow them to be the victim of Islamic fundamentalists? We must not. Hindus should be well come to India and we should stand by them in their difficult time.

Even without bringing religion, it can easily that its about the distinction between people who wanted Pakistan and others having choice to migrate into India. They formed the part of Muslim League's who led to great Calcutta killings after Direct Action Day and thereafter massacred Hindus in Noakhali all to get their Pakistan.

Even without bringing religion, it can easily that its about the distinction between people who wanted Pakistan and others having choice to migrate into India. They formed the part of Muslim League's goons who led to great Calcutta killings after Direct Action Day and thereafter massacred Hindus in Noakhali all to get their Pakistan.

Pakistan is still there, so does Bangladesh... Whats the issue?

Now answer my questions. Is osama bin laden a muslim ?

I dont know about that.. You should use capital letter before his name dude, so that his soul may come to you and answer.

Modi was pretty clear - he wanted the Hindu Bangladeshi refugees to be give their voting rights.
Remove ‘doubtful’ tag from Assam voters: Modi - The Hindu
He said that the illegal immigrants should be driven out BUT the Hindu refugees should be accommodated. :devil:
@iajdani
ur queries n the answers is summed up by sarthak's excellent post.
u can blame modi to be skewed, but wat he is saying is right and i support it with everything.
PS: Not a fan of Modi.

Pakistan is still there, so does Bangladesh... Whats the issue?

The issue is your grumbing about our non-acceptance towards the Bangladeshi Muslims who divided India and once desperate for their Pakistan. :wacko:

Back
Top Bottom