What's new

Hindu migrants from Bangladesh must be accommodated: Modi

Its not about Hindus vs Muslim but people who were desperate for their Pakistan and people who never wanted to be in Pakistan. No need to call India a Hindu country, we are only rejecting the people who created Pakistan.

You failed to understand the main point of my post. India is culturally a Hindu country. Muslims have more than 60 country to favor them in the name of religion. If Hindus are pushed aside because of their religion, where would they go? After all Hindu are reduced from 33 % to 7% in Bangladesh in these 43 years? Should we allow them to be the victim of Islamic fundamentalists? We must not. Hindus should be well come to India and we should stand by them in their difficult time.

It becomes a problem if the state of India decides to accept refugees on the basis of religion alone - if Bangladeshi hindus are allowed to settle, but Bangladeshi muslims are not. That violates our constitution.

That is where it is different for Israel - jews from anywhere in the world are welcomed (and permitted by law) to migrate to Israel, if they can prove their ancestry. No such provision exists for people of other religions. But India emulating such a policy would be unconstitutional, and that is why I said that the other person's assertion of equivalence between India and Israel is wrong.

Then the constitution needs to be changed to reflect the reality.

thats funny, the guy is trying to be patriot by calling me indian dalal while he wants to merge with Pakistan which he thinks as noble :lol: oh i forgot you are Patriot Pakistani :rofl: btw tell me what is the noble cause you find in merging with Pakistan ? oh you meant betterment of SA muslims, well then i guess you have huge love and affection toward india because it has big muslim population than Bangladesh :sarcastic:
Aare, dont you know, he is product of any random pakistani soldier in 1971. He is supporting his father. Ha ha ha.

I am just trying to find his interest. I bet he is not working for his opponent neither for Bangladeshi Muslim. Are you with the me?

You are wrong..

Bro there's one little stone pillar which says India BD border in Bangla writing, it does not look like a border to me

So basically like US-Canada border. That means India-Bangladesh share US-Canada like relationship. :sarcastic:Lolz!!

@BDforever aisho ektu dekha shakkhat kori oi Sylhet border e. :D

Btw West Bengal - Bangladesh border is not like that. I have been and it's quite strict one.

West Bengal - BD border is heavily guarded, equivalent to that of Wagah border except border guard presence is more in Wagah, but still west bengal border from what I have seen has got barbed wire everywhere.

Ok Mr. Vinod the Follower...

Are the D-Voters in Assam Hindu or Muslims? Answer straight. I will keep that for future reference.

@Roybot @Kanishka @Aka123 @Dillinger @LaBong @baajey
whats D-voters for starters????
if by that u mean ordinary voters, then , yes there are both hindu and muslim votes.
btw, @iajdani does this question have any relevance to mr vinod's comment ???
the question is about allowing muslim migrants into india, rite ???

So basically like US-Canada border. That means India-Bangladesh share US-Canada like relationship. :sarcastic:Lolz!!

@BDforever aisho ektu dekha shakkhat kori oi Sylhet border e. :D

Btw West Bengal - Bangladesh border is not like that. I have been and it's quite strict one.

If you were to go through joyntapur border in Sylhet you would get shot though, either by the villagers or BSF guards. That place is known for village members and border guards fighting because the Bangladeshi villagers don't like the BGB because they neglect the borders the villagers have taken things into their own hands.

whats D-voters for starters????
if by that u mean ordinary voters, then , yes there are both hindu and muslim votes.
btw, @iajdani does this question have any relevance to mr vinod's comment ???
the question is about allowing muslim migrants into india, rite ???

D-Voters = Doubtful voters in Assam (Not allowed to vote)

If you were to go through joyntapur border in Sylhet you would get shot though, either by the villagers or BSF guards. That place is known for village members and border guards fighting because the Bangladeshi villagers don't like the BGB because they neglect the borders the villagers have taken things into their own hands.

And the villagers speak Noakhailla instead of Sylheti in Joynta...;)

D-Voters = Doubtful voters in Assam (Not allowed to vote)
overwhelmingly muslim.....and that "overwhelmingly" can be promoted to "exclusively"
I am not an IB sleath or watever, but i spent the best part of my life in assam , and have our village home in morigaon/nagaon district.
being a muslim migrant has inherent problems, but when it comes to making ration cards, PRCs etc....they are a pampered lot....
n i am not talking about the assamese muslims here, they are ignored just as their hindu brothers.

Back
Top Bottom